Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Player appears to be offline bug.

Hi all, recently I've been having problems with a bug that doesn't allow me to invite cross platform players. I'm running a windows 10 system and even though i can invite other windows users i can't do the same with other platforms and especially playstation ones. Whenever i try to invite them I get the message "player appears to be offline". When they inv me I get the message "Host not found".  As you can see in the screenshot I can't invite the player Jamisachilldude5 ,who is on a playstation platform, but i can invite adamm007 who is a windows user.

Edit : I got the same problem with a windows user too, although it's more prominent with players from other platforms.

rfP0TBk.jpeg

Edited by Yperkeimenos
Additional info and clarifications

Same issue here. "{Player} appears to be offline." when I invite a console player, and "Failed to join session. (host not found)" when a console player invites me, but it works for PC players. Though it gets more confusing because I was just trying to trade with someone using a PC and this issue came up. I don't know if it's relevant but I'm using the ASIA server and they said they're using Hong Kong server.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...