Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Unable to buy items from Cephalon Simaris

Title. Can't buy anything from Cephalon Simaris' shop in the back console. Found out while trying to buy siphon traps 10 minutes ago. Error message says: "Transaction cannot be completed." "Purchase error. Please try again (invalid item)". Rough translation since my game is not in english.

Anyone else?

Whenever I try to buy the Kinetic Siphon Trap or the Synthesis Scanner from cefalon simaris an error will pop up saying that the payment wasnt completed due to the item not being valid. Im currently doing the harrow quest and i cant progress it due to not having this items.

Edited by Flamyteck
  • Like 1

Same on PS5, every other transaction and currency with other vendors and market work as intended just not the traps with Simaris. Hopefully this is an easy fix trying to finish Chains of Harrow 

• Like 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb snb009:

Same on PS5, every other transaction and currency with other vendors and market work as intended just not the traps with Simaris. Hopefully this is an easy fix trying to finish Chains of Harrow 

Same, only found out since I ran out of siphon traps doing Chains of Harrow, hoping for a fix soon since I kinda want to finish the quest xd

Hoping on to say that while it has been fixed for some with the last hotfix, I am currently still unable to interact with Simaris at all, preventing me from continuing The New Strange Questline.

Edit: Please disregard this, after verifying files I was able to get the talk to Simaris prompt and all is working as intended.

Edited by Nekturr
Issue resolved.