Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shawzin but as a weapon

Renathy

This would be every bard roleplayer's dream. There exist two sound-based Warframes, and seeing as we're delving into the fantasy setting with the latest weapon, the Grimoire, the Shawzin could see some use in the battlefield, as well. - I wanna rock my foe's theoretical socks off.

My experience in Duviri:

- (Auto) Play 'we all lift together'

- Teshin says: This is what keeps blablabla.

I felt like bard. It was hilarious.

I've been thinking about such concept but I'm not sure how you can make it live. I don't want another Octavia with preselected songs. On other hands sitting and playing is... not the best experience.

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, quxier said:

I've been thinking about such concept but I'm not sure how you can make it live. I don't want another Octavia with preselected songs. On other hands sitting and playing is... not the best experience.

The power of music, of course! Play a tune so great that will bring your enemies down to their knees. Tenacious D style.

43 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

when i saw the title i thought you were going to suggest just bludgeoning enemies by wielding the shawzin like a club...

...your suggestion works too

That could be one of the attack combos, much like a gunblade with its melee attacks.

Edited by Renathy
  • Like 1