Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Any chance we can get Invisibilty Customization for our Operator/Drifter?

I know the answer is probably no, because other Void related things can't be customized (e.g. the Energy Color of our Kaithe's wings).

Still... Couldn't hurt to just ask, right?

Pretty please? :community:

Posted (edited)

To further elaborate on this... Just like with Invisibilty Frames, Operators/Drifters spend a LOT of time being invisible (in their case, due to Void Mode, or Void Sling), so I really think this could be a nice addition. :)

Edited by -CRONO-

It would be nice, but there's nowhere to "equip" that with the current system. So it would require more work than it did for the frames, and thus less likely to happen.

Posted (edited)
On 2024-04-01 at 2:27 PM, Hexerin said:

It would be nice, but there's nowhere to "equip" that with the current system. So it would require more work than it did for the frames, and thus less likely to happen.

Operators and Drifters already have an Accesories tab, all they would need then is an Auxiliary tab inside of it to customize their invisibility (just like warframes do after the update).

In fact, I'm not even sure every invisible warframe had an Auxiliary tab prior to this (only an Accesories one), so I don't think it would require more work than it did for warframes.

Edited by -CRONO-

7 hours ago, -CRONO- said:

Operators and Drifters already have an Accesories tab, all they would need then is an Auxiliary tab inside of it to customize their Invisibility (just like warframes do after the update).

In fact, I'm not even sure every invisible warframe had an Auxiliary tab prior to this (only an Accesories one), so I don't think it would require more work than it did for warframes.

Adding a new tab isn't necessarily a simple process (especially when you have a game as slapped together as this). Would it take as much work as adding an entire new system? Of course not. But it isn't necessarily "easy" to do.

Every frame has had the auxiliary tab since the first auxiliary things were added years ago, but only a few have ever had anything in it. Few still do, the overwhelming majority of frames still don't have anything in there.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Every frame has had the auxiliary tab since the first auxiliary things were added years ago, but only a few have ever had anything in it. Few still do, the overwhelming majority of frames still don't have anything in there.

My game must be different than yours, because a LOT of my warframes don't have the Auxiliary tab (it only show up if there's anything in it).

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Adding a new tab isn't necessarily a simple process (especially when you have a game as slapped together as this). Would it take as much work as adding an entire new system? Of course not. But it isn't necessarily "easy" to do.

I never said it would be simple or easy, only that it shouldn't be harder than what they've already made (after all, the main systems for the functionality of it are already in the game, i.e. the Accessories tab with things like Ephemeras or the complete invisibility provided by Void Mode).