Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onos, I can't see my target!? Player Camera Feedback

Divinity_of_Sol

Player camera positioning is in dire need of accessibility settings. Especially at higher FOV

With Dante Unbound players have access to a new wrist-mounted Incarnon requiring twelve headshots to charge. The release of this weapon highlights a visibility issue with weapons obscuring targets which is not exclusive to the Onos wrist cannon. This problem is exacerbated on bulkier Warframes such as Qorvex, Hildryn, Rhino etc. or large shoulder armor pieces. 

I used Umbra because every player has access to Excalibur Umbra.

Onos Examples - Idle, Aiming, Incarnon Aiming at 16 meters. 90 FOV

Spoiler

K2DgE98.jpegq9SRLdm.jpeg35YJSEq.jpeg

tl;dr I can't see guy i want to headshot pls advise

4 hours ago, Divinity_of_Sol said:

Player camera positioning is in dire need of accessibility settings. Especially at higher FOV

With Dante Unbound players have access to a new wrist-mounted Incarnon requiring twelve headshots to charge. The release of this weapon highlights a visibility issue with weapons obscuring targets which is not exclusive to the Onos wrist cannon. This problem is exacerbated on bulkier Warframes such as Qorvex, Hildryn, Rhino etc. or large shoulder armor pieces. 

I used Umbra because every player has access to Excalibur Umbra.

Onos Examples - Idle, Aiming, Incarnon Aiming at 16 meters. 90 FOV

Hide contents

K2DgE98.jpegq9SRLdm.jpeg35YJSEq.jpeg

tl;dr I can't see guy i want to headshot pls advise

Honestly, this is more of a problem of Arm Cannons in general. They like to be in your face when trying to while while you’re not in the air or hipfire, but Onos is more visually busy than the other two.