Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A pet mongers feedback. Inaros, Yareili, and Dante.

AreeSoothsayer

Inaros. I was so excited about the sand cats. I went to 254% duration on Inaros in prep...... for all the good it did. They just despawn so fast that duration must not affect their own timer. *sigh*

Yareili. Mirulina unleashed. At first I was underwhelmed until I figured out Effiency affects her fire rate. Since it tops out at 175% dropping Mirulina's firerate to 0.5s a shot. She can really CC a large group of enemies in a hurry. Had lots of fun with her.

Dante.

3 Owls that you can color as you like, firebirds!, and have wide range. Debuffing enemies to take more status procs but low damage on their own. I wanna love them, and I do, but I also hate them.

No health.. so they cannot take damage at all. They also cannot be buffed so their speed is static. 50m raange is awesome but watching them fly towards enemies 50m away while others are shooting at you was not fun. So I dropped it to 10m, which works and increases how long they are active. Still when I have 421% power str I would enjoy seeing them do more damage. Perhaps  having them ignore a portion of armor on fully scanned foes Via Dante's passive.

Dante Augment

Grand Paragrimm

Instead of 3 ghostly Paragrimms there would be 1 fully formed Paragrimm whose eyes would color the warframe's power color. With it's own health when summoned there wouldn't be a timer and could accept buffs like Merulina and Venari.  In exchange for the Status Debuff applied to enemies the Warframe's power color would add 50% elemental damage to it's base damage. This would limit it to the 4 basic elements unless buffed by another frame like Volt's Shock Trooper augment.

7 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Inaros cats are simply there to help you spread swarm, they are not pets perse. Your job is to bring the enemies together so that the effect works correctly.

You see it your way, I'll see it mine.

hace 28 minutos, AreeSoothsayer dijo:

You see it your way, I'll see it mine.

No matter how you see it, my words are objective. Pablo himself commented on this in devstream 176 or 177 and then in twitter. 

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG