The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I NEED HELP

So i linked my main xbox account to my old pc account in order to cross platform trade and the pc account in question is under an email i no longer have access too as google told me it was deleted some time ago but miraculously i rememberd my login for my warframe and linked them i made sure to read it all before following through with it and it stated that account progress and information will be saved from the selected main account and the inventory of the selected secondary account would merge with the main however losing the secondary accounts login and info this was not the case the email associated with my main has been overridden by an email i can't use anymore and therfore cannot activate 2fa and cannot trade this is an issue that might cause me to drop the game completely this is already my 4th time restarting and now it's not even really my account so idk what to do about this 

If it is a google mail (gmail) account that was deactivated, you should be able to re-activate it. If it was deleted, you can make a new google mail account using the old/deleted name, and should then be able to receive e-mails for 2FA.

Alternatively, you can contact DE Customer Support to see about having the e-mail on your PC account changed. They will likely ask you several questions to prove that you are the owner of the account, after which they should be able to assist you in updating the e-mail on the account.