Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Navigation Map bug

ZEPH_LEGACY

IMG_9686.png?ex=6618c0bd&is=66064bbd&hm=Well I started the New war quest on mobile a few hours ago and I’ve come to a stand still with the game itself, whenever at the part where you are tasked to hunt all 3 archons clicking on a planet will freeze and make nodes or anything on the screen non interactive, animations are still going on but nodes or any interaction with the navigation map does not work (including with a controller) if this is a bug that can be fixed with a hot fix or a brand new update would be decent but let me know if anyone else has had this issue I’m using a I phone 14 if device is an issue but please if anyone can help or explain I’d really appreciate it

Edited by ZEPH_LEGACY
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)

IMG_9688.png?ex=6618c0b8&is=66064bb8&hm= as you can see here ve tried to zoom out (the noise it audible but nothing happens) the drifter dosent follow the cursor and switching to touch dosent help either

Clicking the “wild hunt” tab does not open the quest or start anything

Worse coming to worse Now I’m completly locked out of the rest of warframe so that is a thing now

Edited by ZEPH_LEGACY
  • Like 3

Im on an Iphone 15 and launched The New War right after the latest mobile update. No matter what planet I tap on or how fast I try to launch the mission it just freezes. Ive tried with PS and Xbox controller and still ran into the same problem.

When I get to the wild hunt part of the new war quest the navigation glitches out and I am unable to start an archon hunt or exit out of navigation. I’m  stuck in a section with no actual possible gameplay all I can do is walk to navigation then get hard locked and have everything freeze up. 

• Like 3

Ayyye same thing happened to me! I’m also trying to find a workaround for this :,) 

To clarify for anyone else reading: attempting to select any planet upon opening the Navigation menu at the first archon hunt results in the screen freezing. Clicking any nodes/zoom/etc does nothing but play the “whoosh” sound of the map zooming in/out. Since this is in the lockout section of the New War, I am (as I assume OP is too) unable to do anything aside from opening the game, walk to the Transference room, walk to Navigation, open the map, get the screen frozen, and force quit. 

• Like 3

Also having the same issue described here, seems to be UI related. Hoping they fix it soon as anyone who has started (or starts) the 3-5 hour lockout commitment will be unable to continue or complete the quest until the fix.

Edited by Belaxus
  • Like 2

On 3/29/2024 at 12:52 AM, ZEPH_LEGACY said:

IMG_9686.png?ex=6618c0bd&is=66064bbd&hm=Well I started the New war quest on mobile a few hours ago and I’ve come to a stand still with the game itself, whenever at the part where you are tasked to hunt all 3 archons clicking on a planet will freeze and make nodes or anything on the screen non interactive, animations are still going on but nodes or any interaction with the navigation map does not work (including with a controller) if this is a bug that can be fixed with a hot fix or a brand new update would be decent but let me know if anyone else has had this issue I’m using a I phone 14 if device is an issue but please if anyone can help or explain I’d really appreciate it

Same promble here am using iPhone 11 at first thought it was my WiFi but ye its genuinely bugged and should get patched asap

When im open the navigation to start the wild hunt mission, the screen just freeze but im still hearing the sound effect of the button when im press it.

the worst thing is we cannot play warframe on ios if this is not fix ASAP 

FIX THE GAME DE 

• Like 3

On 2024-02-28 at 10:43 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Thank you, Tenno. We are aware of issues in The New War when playing with touch controls. We're working on these fixes, but in the meantime you can advance on iOS if you have a gamepad / controller (DualShock 4, Xbox Controller etc). If not, please wait for an upcoming hotfix!

If you are stuck inside the Quest, please get in touch with support at support.warframe.com for assistance! Thank you Tenno.

I’m stuck on wild hunt mission on new war quest the screen navigation systems ( Planets) stuck and no iníciate the mission 

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 12:43 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Thank you, Tenno. We are aware of issues in The New War when playing with touch controls. We're working on these fixes, but in the meantime you can advance on iOS if you have a gamepad / controller (DualShock 4, Xbox Controller etc). If not, please wait for an upcoming hotfix!

If you are stuck inside the Quest, please get in touch with support at support.warframe.com for assistance! Thank you Tenno.

Actually mate the majority of us are unable to play because of a totally different bug in New War on IOS, the navigation console when trying to start “The Wild Hunt” is bugged out/inaccessible therefore none of us are able to play warframe or progress in any way. Using a controller or keyboard does nothing whatsoever, please check the TOP threads in “Mobile Bugs” and you’ll see.

• Like 4

On 2024-02-28 at 2:43 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

The wild hunt navigation is bug on ios right now, we cannot play further in to the game or go back unless we complete the new war quest 

controller or keyboard are useless too, please fix this bug ASAP 

Where is the moderator and staff when we need them ? 
players have this issue since march 29th

• Like 4

Same problem Mate :/… and in pay 375 platinum for necrametch…

Same issue iPhone 14 Pro Max …

Having the same issue mates…

Edited by lunarnadals
Bad transcription
  • Like 1

In the mobile game version,In the battle of the new era, In the task of searching for an executive,When zooming in on the map,The screen will become touches,I am using apple 15 premix,I don't know if other players will have such preblems,And the task vannot be interrupted at the beginning,This issue worries me,

• Like 1

hope that the dev team can fix it asap, this is a serious bug 

The navigation for the wild hunt section is bug right now on ios, when i open it the screen just freeze eventhough i can still hear the sound effect of the button when im press it but nothing happent, the worst thing is i cannot go back or progess further into the quest to finish it (as you know, you have to finish the new war to go back to the normal warframe gameplay) so right now all i can do is log into the game go to the navigation as the quest tell me to and get stuck then force quit. Keyboard or controller are useless too

please fix this bug ASAP, alot of people right noware having the same issue since friday march 29th

• Like 2

我用的是手机无法上传截图.移动端.新纪战争系列任务.进行到野外狩猎就无法进行了.选择任何一个刺杀任务都会卡住.也无法退出星图.游戏已经无法再继续了.大家都知道新纪战争是无法退出的.还有设置里面的分辨率自动缩放选项没有了.导致不能将其禁用对于移动端这个设置很卡的.还有自定义虚拟按钮跳跃按键无法移动位置.能量显示条和聊天框的位置错乱.希望官方能快点解决.