Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Navigation Map bug

ZEPH_LEGACY

6 hours ago, ANaCe2511 said:

Hey! guys!

I find out how to start the wild hunt mission!!

Slowly zoom in the mission map

When you see the mission name on the planet, tap it!

It works for me, good luck 

Edited by Mikazuki1603

10 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

“Hello again!

We have resolved the issue on our end, and it'll be included in a Hotfix soon this week - the Archon Hunt part of The New War Quest should no longer freeze your UI when the Hotfix deploys!”

Lol how about some coupons as compensation? I’ve been unable to use the ones from the login bonus. 

13 hours ago, ANaCe2511 said:

Hey! guys!

I find out how to start the wild hunt mission!!

Slowly zoom in the mission map

When you see the mission name on the planet, tap it!

It works for me, good luck Tenno o7

Thanks mate worked for me too!

Just to clarify you need to slowly zoom in where the nav map opens (empty space not near any planets) until you see the name of the mission appear on the planets, which you can then tap while still being zoomed into empty space and the mission window will come up normally allowing you hit play without it freezing.

Also note that Angels of the Zariman is bugged at the very first mission (Void Cascade) stopping you from retiring the exolizers, this has been acknowledged in another thread and should be fixed at the same time as the New War bug. I havent tried to complete Whispers in the Walls but supposedly that is also bugged. If you do manage to get back to normal warframe I advise to not take on the last few main story quests until the patch is out. 

4 hours ago, Belaxus said:

Just to clarify you need to slowly zoom in where the nav map opens (empty space not near any planets) until you see the name of the mission appear on the planets, which you can then tap while still being zoomed into empty space and the mission window will come up normally allowing you hit play without it freezing.

Also note that Angels of the Zariman is bugged at the very first mission (Void Cascade) stopping you from retiring the exolizers, this has been acknowledged in another thread and should be fixed at the same time as the New War bug. I havent tried to complete Whispers in the Walls but supposedly that is also bugged. If you do manage to get back to normal warframe I advise to not take on the last few main story quests until the patch is out. 

Yeah that’s not working lol. As soon as I get up on a planet it glitches out like the new normal.

28 minutes ago, PapaPierce91 said:

Yeah that’s not working lol. As soon as I get up on a planet it glitches out like the new normal.

You’re doing it wrong, at no point should you be anywhere near any planets, nor should you click on any planets, you need to click on the mission within the planet directly once it becomes visible. Worked for me, my mate and the guy who first posted the solution so If you still cant figure it out just wait for the patch it should be out this week.

6小时前 , Belaxus 说:

So glade I can help

English is not my mother tongue.

I try my best to explain how it work

Good luck,Tenno o7

7 hours ago, Belaxus said:

You’re doing it wrong, at no point should you be anywhere near any planets, nor should you click on any planets, you need to click on the mission within the planet directly once it becomes visible. Worked for me, my mate and the guy who first posted the solution so If you still cant figure it out just wait for the patch it should be out this week.

Yeah like I said. When zoom in and then scroll over to find a mission it freezes still.

Hello!

This issue should be resolved with today's Hotfix!

• Fixed freezing when selecting a node during “The Wild Hunt” section of The New War Quest. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Hello!

This issue should be resolved with today's Hotfix!

• Fixed freezing when selecting a node during “The Wild Hunt” section of The New War Quest. 

Hey sam, thanks for the hot fix, but i think you have left out 2 major bug too.

first one is STILL in angel of zariman quest the kira boss doesnt spawn, she is no where to be found 

second bug is whispers in the wall sanctum under seige when the operator transfer into the big body there is no hold melee weapon 

i though the hot fix should fix all of it @[DE]Sam