Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Navigation Map bug

ZEPH_LEGACY

12 hours ago, PirateLove said:

I am also having the same issue. It’s a very frustrating place to find a bug. This makes the game unplayable. Please fix asap. 

Yeah i agree with you mate, this need to be fix asap

Where is the moderator and staff when we need them ? 
players have this issue since march 29th

• Like 1

Having the same issue here on mobile.Tried deleting the app and installing it back again and changing WiFi, but still no luck. Looks like we are all gonna miss the anniversary rewards…

Edited by Rodri4s
Forgot to add more information
  • Like 1

Unable to Start The Wild Hunt in The New War Quest. In NAVIGATION pressing anything except [EXIT] freezes all controls Hard-locking you. I have tried everything you are not able to do anything in the game other than login and run around Drifter Camp. And please bring back raised FOV, it makes it difficult to see at times at 90fov <3 Thank You! You are Appreciated :)

Edited by zDarkOppx

Same issue since the beginning of the week. Haven’t been able to continue the quest nor anything else. Hope DE find this forum to fix it as soon as possible. 

Monday is also a public holiday so if they werent aware already they probably wont even know it exists until tuesday at the earliest (american, wednesday for us aussies), hopefully they can put out a quick fix by the end of the week or that’ll be another week until we can play again.

What we can do is keep this conversation active in all the top threads in Mobile Bugs, and while its already been done you could additionally submit your own ticket through customer support in game. The more of us who do this, the sooner it will be noticed and fixed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Sam said:

你好!

我们已经意识到这个问题,目前正在调查它 - 对话正在积极解决这个问题。

感谢您的耐心等待! 

sam we got a lot of problems now Please hurry up🥀

21 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Howdy!

We're aware of this issue and are currently investigating it - the conversation is active on resolving this.

Thank you for your patience! 

Hi, thanks a lot for notice this issue, but i just wanna ask that can we know like how long it going to get for this to be fix cause we really want to finish the quest and go back to playing it @[DE]Sam

Edited by Mikazuki1603
  • Like 2

Hello again!

We have resolved the issue on our end, and it'll be included in a Hotfix soon this week - the Archon Hunt part of The New War Quest should no longer freeze your UI when the Hotfix deploys!  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, [DE]Sam said:

Hello again!

We have resolved the issue on our end, and it'll be included in a Hotfix soon this week - the Archon Hunt part of The New War Quest should no longer freeze your UI when the Hotfix deploys!  

Thanks for your guys work, very appreciated 

Hey! guys!

I find out how to start the wild hunt mission!!

Slowly zoom in the mission map

When you see the mission name on the planet, tap it!

It works for me, good luck Tenno o7

Edited by ANaCe2511
  • Like 2