Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Gyre Deluxe Skin, or maybe a que for other warframe. What ever it would become.

GittyGud

Now this first started as a redesign for Trinity's delux. I'd seek if possible to have something work out like Delux skin but it is also "togged prime detail".

But didn't like how my sketch turns out and just left it there two years ago. Pretty much forgot the thing but some estrangement left there.

I moved on that idea toward Nezha but haven't get a complete model with it yet.

Had a concept I'm satisfied with but need some time to finish them.

Here is a thing. Once a friend of mine in game shows how awesome he finds that Gyre is and did some in-game actions to show off to me, I just started to think "this frame just needs some good skins to cash out or us and (at the time been) she didn't even have any tennogen yet" So I picked up where I left off and made this design.

But, I didn't know there was already a killer dress up of her already been made, and I don't like competation. So this thing got to put on shelf, again.

Then is pretty much graduation time my school require us to make some animated film with orginal story. I convinced my team to choose something warframe themed and make a work out of this.

So here we go.

img_1820_02-jpg.30326690

img_1820_03-jpg.30326691

img_1820_01-jpg.30326689

I was short on time and this was pughted to be submited before a dead line. With a assigment focus on color and rendering.

So there goes the very shaddy shading and bad metalic rendering.

I can drow okay but can't draw the professional way.

And line work is just too time consuming for me.

This was not the final idea for how color separation should go, only made this way for a score.

Here is what I wanted initially. Much duller and immature color pallet for the character of a parrot.

base body

img_1824_no_armor-jpg.30326693

with all the attachments

img_1824_no_attachment-jpg.30326694

and an armor set that goes with her

img_1824-jpg.30326692

I might consider use the white and gold one for school project.

By far we are planning this model on the villain‘s side.

Which a over luxious out fit might suit better.

Edited by GittyGud
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

And here is current progress of sculpting.

I honestly still don't know how to use Zbrush after all the year of class and traning.

So juat work along, googleing everything as I go.

screenshot-2024-03-20-003312-png.3032669

screenshot-2024-03-20-235857-png.3032669screenshot-2024-03-29-003745-png.3032669

any suggestion how should I sculpt the helmet?

Imma kinda is trouble right now.

How am I going to get the cheek and face mask in good edgies

Edited by GittyGud
  • Like 3

On 2/29/2024 at 12:17 AM, Makuta_Nazo said:

A pale imitation, a warped servant that by no rights should yield to Tenno power. Perhaps it is a gift, or yet another token of the Indifferences twisted game. It would be unwise to trust it's allegiance for long. 

Uriel is a Murmur manifestation that 'copies' our Warframes, a little too well in-fact. It's not clear if Uriel being transference controlled is an intentional feature by the Indifference, or if it is a byproduct of mimicking even the transference bolt.

Stats:
Uriel has very low shields and relies on high amounts of health and armor for survival.

Abilities:

-Passive: Airwalk: Uriel is indifferent to the states of matter, and can walk, sprint, and slide on solid air instead of aim-gliding.
(Increased duration with +Aim-glide mods, and counts as 'air born' for mods like Aviator.)

-1st ability: Step Beyond: Uriel momentarily steps into nothing and vanishes from reality to heal before falling from the sky and slamming into the ground with a shockwave.
(Short Duration movement ability with a heal attached. While Uriel vanishes from reality his re-emergence point can be controlled similarly to Wukong's Cloud Walker. Unlike Cloud Walker, Step Beyond cannot move through the air, and the ability ending returns Uriel in a heavy landing state to knocks back nearby enemies.)

-2nd ability: Reality Plague: Uriel evokes lines of Murmur born arms from the very ground that seek our nearby enemies. Affected enemies are afflicted with Murmur arms growing from their body that attack other nearby enemies and spread the plague further.
(Short duration and medium range, does random status damage. Each attack by an arm either spreads the plague or refreshes the plague status on an afflicted enemy.)

-3rd ability: Requiem's Meaning: Uriel invokes the language of unreality to rend horrors beyond comprehension.
(3 abilities on a wheel. Tapping rotates the wheel, holding uses the selected power.)
--Rings of Fass: Uriel spawns rings covered in all seeing eyes where he is aiming that briefly pulls in nearby enemies.
(Very short duration vacuum.)
--Hands of Netra: Uriel calls down two massive angel hands to slam the ground where he is aiming. Enemies struck are temporarily embedded into the ground and cannot move.
(Both hands descend directly down onto the cast location to deal impact damage with status, and covers a roughly 5-meter diameter area before range mods.)

--Wings of Riss: Wings of blinding angel un-matter appear behind Uriel to blaze all enemies before him. Wings of Riss deals more damage to enemies per status effect they are suffering.
(Short duration cone of magnetic damage is created in front of Uriel. Length of the cone is controlled by range, damage is increased with strength.)

-4th ability: Touch of Khra: Uriel and the Indifference reach out to each other, unleashing a form influenced by the last four requiems cast.
(This is Uriels exalted melee fist form that has additional parts depending on the last 4 words cast from Uriels 3rd ability. Casting has a 4 second wind-up where Uriel becomes invincible to touch the Indifferences hand as it descends from the sky. Casting Uriel's 3rd won't change Uriels form until it is recast.)

-For each Fass cast, a Ring of eyes will circle around Uriel to grant him extra sprint speed and 25% damage reduction, up to 90%. Rings of Fass has increased range and duration per ring.

-For each Netra cast, a pair of massive angel hands will follow Uriel and mimic his melee attacks to increase your effective melee range. Each additional pair of hands past the first have a .5 second delay. Hands of Netra has each additional pair of hands come down to increase range and damage.
-For each Riss cast, an additional pair of wings will hover behind Uriel to increase aim-glide duration and target nearby enemies with void beams. Wings of Riss does increased damage per pair of wings.
-Secretly, if Xata's Whisper is installed via the Helminth, each Xata cast will give 5000 overguard to Uriel and shroud his body in a dimensional void orb for as long as he has overguard.

I think these 2 concepts deserve each other. You guys are both great! Hopefully we can get this forum actively collaborating on the newest community frame with this.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-30 at 12:54 AM, --UMBRA--Scream4Carly said:

This looks WAY BETTER than the new gyre skin. SO DISSAPOINTED!!!

Waited so long for a nice skin and they come up with one that it's almost exactly the same with the normal one, and the HELM.. THE HELM is awefull!!!

Expected more from DE! :(

:Sad:

Tennogen are usually fans made though. DE only does the pick and choose for what they deemed fitting.
I won't say it is ugly but, yeah I'd wish something some what genteel to fit that dancer. Only that "genteel" is not the defult style of the game to begain with, as the warframes are litterly Infested.

However greneer themed tennogen decal has already be a thing for a long time.
Maybe to the orginal creater this was the safer option. The concept of three faced kuva queen custom is already kinda sick on it's own.

And if you know DE well, their fashion prefferences is not gonna let them miss out something so monstrous and somewhat in “small g - god” likeness. Especially the small g god things, they have a history of taking references upon deities from many religious superstition.

My design to make itself look like a creature on it's own instead of piles of meat or man made construct were for the similar reason.

But, that would spoiler my show, so we might talk about it later some times.
  • Like 1

On 2024-03-30 at 12:48 PM, (XBOX)TENr0nin said:

I think these 2 concepts deserve each other. You guys are both great! Hopefully we can get this forum actively collaborating on the newest community frame with this.

Well that was super sweet q.q Thank you.

I would love nothing more than an artist to come by, look at me, and go "It's your turn." X'D