Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Bug with recruitment messages

• 2 weeks later...

As a person who is one of the higher ups in a clan, advertising is a thing we tend to do a lot, one thing I've noticed recently though I think around when deep archemedia first released was the fact that I can nolonger read messages for applicants who want to join the clan, in most cases, this isn't an issue as they usually just ask if they can join but in some cases, I've had people ask for discord invites or ask if I can invite their friends to the clan and because of this bug, I won't be able to know what they have to say so I'd appreciate it if this bug can be fixed, thank you in advance.

• Like 1

This is a big issue for me and how I use the tool. As a community based clan I want to make sure people know what they're getting into with my clan and ask that they confirm they have read the posting but I can no longer see what's in the application note.

• Like 1

Hello, DE.

It's my first time reporting a bug on an official forum board.

I'm a PC platform user, and I'm a master of a clan of Korean.
After the "Dante Unbound" update (since the hotfix : 35.5.3),  I can't see the message entered by the applicant in the Clan recruitment announcement.

I don't think this issue will be a big issue for you.
But this is Red Critical Damage for my clan going through the issue.

You can easily overlook this issue if I can accept all users regardless of nationality.
Okay, Then.
May i ask one?
Can you spend well all day with people of completely different cultures and languages?
How do I manage my clan members when the language is different and it is difficult to communicate?

I want only Korean users to join my clan.
That's why when I upload a Clan recruitment post, I always write, "Applicants enter a message in Korean."
Since this is seen in Korean, players with non-Korean nationality cannot read the post.
I use this to determine whether the Applicants is Korean or from another country.

You know, 
I've already left this bug in Korea supporters inquiries 24 days ago.
I haven't heard from them since they replied that they knew.
I want to believe that they reported this to you, but I'm just nervous because there's no response so far.

image.png

Let's check the issue it is.

111.png

Ever since I discovered this issue, I've stopped posting recruitment posts while waiting to read the hotfix every day just to be patched. 
This is the first time I've posted a recruitment post since I discovered the issue.
image.png

And this, my clan is Cross Platform Clan. (Always abled this Since the "Cross Platform Play" released.)20240425.pngAnd i logged my extra account to join my clan.
Of course, I used my extra account to leave a message on the applicant application message. I wrote "Test".
And now what happeds? 
After i log in my original account, i can't see the message. 

Usually, i can see the message before "Dante unbounce" update : 

20240315.png

That means this is really bug. am i right? 

I really hope you to fix this issue asap :(

Edited by Asha
  • Like 1

I am experiencing the same issue. I use this feature to make sure that folks have actually read the clan posting and aren't just spam joining clans and I have no way of knowing what they put while this bug is still happening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...