Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dream Grendel buffs I wish to see

I don't think Grendel is bad or anything, I still love him he's my favourite warframe so these are just a few buffs I think might make him awesome.

• Bursts through and destroys doors that don't open fast enough when in ball form permanently.
  • Can vore downed teammates and nourish to instantly revive them.
  • Nourish augment status cleanse applies to party members who receive nourish buff and leaves a coat of bile on their warframe. (Grendel Exclusive only)
  • Increase the number of people stored in his gut from 5 to 6 (or 9)
  • Belly jiggle physics buff and gut size increase when stored enemy slots are full

10 to 15 enemies in belly be perfect . 5 for full gut buffs, and 10 for regurgitate, nourish casts. So full gut stay longer.

Rework of augment- gourmand. Since we used to max out armor with full gut, and augment help to maintain it. Now we need augment to get what we could before. Like 5 enemies = max armor, with gourman enemy count in belly gets increased to x, and rains health per second. 

On 2024-04-03 at 5:14 PM, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

10 to 15 enemies in belly be perfect . 5 for full gut buffs, and 10 for regurgitate, nourish casts. So full gut stay longer.

Rework of augment- gourmand. Since we used to max out armor with full gut, and augment help to maintain it. Now we need augment to get what we could before. Like 5 enemies = max armor, with gourman enemy count in belly gets increased to x, and rains health per second. 

You know what, yeah make the capacity 15, they die fast in his gut anyway.