Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is having gear you don't use in your inventory now a detriment?

ICrySaI

I'm not sure how it works but I assume deep archimedea selects the loadout options from the gear you have. Does this mean having warframes and weapons you haven't made a build for, don't use or are just generally bad, in your inventory is now a huge detriment to this gamemode since it means a lower chance you'll get actually good options? Does this mean selling all of your gear except for the top tier ones is the most effective way to get the rewards from it? (not that I would ever do that)

If this is the case that seems like a huge oversight, it makes less effective gear not just bad for high level content but detrimental to even have in your inventory, which is just crazy. If I got something wrong and this is not the case then can someone explain why, and how the loadout options get selected?

EDIT: so apparently it can select stuff you don't have, that's kind of better but also bad in a different way, if you don't have a lot of stuff you can just get a bad roll and literally not be able to get all rewards?

Edited by ICrySaI
new info

In my selection of secondary weapons were 2 I did not actually own.

So, if you do not own something, you cannot use it, but it still can appear in those options. It seems just a random selection out of all options, not your options, all options.

Edited by kadlis12
  • Like 1

Nope, Deep Archimedian can pick any weapon in the game. Infact, having all weapons is a boon.

That said, I'm still not thrilled that we have to enable all of the random loadout options to get all our Archimedian rewards

I guess they changed that from Circuit's randomizer because it doesn't feel good that the best approach is to sell your non-meta weapons to improve the odds of getting meta weapons in the picks.

4 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

Infact, having all weapons is a boon.

No it's not.  Plenty of those weapons are useless enough even with rivens and full builds that they may as well not be equipped.  It's not a boon or a hinderance for this mode.