Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Nerf to Nezha's 4th augment

Why in the world is it applied before mods. Like, why? I get that it was pretty crazy but why can't the -50% range work like other range mods and not be multiplicative?

• Like 5

Because It's Damage is multiplicative x1.5 Status DamageTotal so the Range should be multiplicative too x1.5 Base RangeBase == Total

Other way will be far too much OP. You could do x1.5 Status Damage3 MOD and +40%+90%-50% range3 MODS without any downside...

💩

• Like 1

=> Sets entire loadout as range mods.

=> Nukes for 27m.

=> Doesn't work on eximus/overguard units.

=> Requires a heavy status oriented weapon to nuke and an augment.

Meanwhile, speed boy goes :

=> Set entire loadout as range mods, decently high duration and neutral strength.

=> Use redline.

=> Overcharge battery.

=> Nuke SP levelcap in about 5 button press, overguard included in the same range.

=> Base functionality.

Don't even get me started on poison lady x Acid Shells x 2 green shards.

There was absolutely no need to go that hard on nerfing the spears. 25% decreased base range would have been far more sensible.

• Like 6

Yeah, how dare you have to waste a mod slot for the augment that provides some ROOM clearing capabilities, not map clearing. Spending 100+ energy depending on your build for a not-too-efficient yet helpful and non-disruptive AOE clearing ability is too powerful for the game.

I barely used the augment since I was playing other frames over the week, but I am guessing that if a teammate shoots an enemy their status would spread to enemies too, or is it limited to just Nezha? Making his Spear range be reduced to less than what it is at rank one at max rank and saying that is good, is overkill.

30% reduction leading to half the square meters covered would've been slightly more reasonable. 

I don't think anyone at DE understands the square-cube law and thus didn't realize that halving the radius reduced the actual area hit by 75%. 

• Like 1

On 2024-04-05 at 1:50 PM, RLanzinger said:

Because It's Damage is multiplicative x1.5 Status DamageTotal so the Range should be multiplicative too x1.5 Base RangeBase == Total

Other way will be far too much OP. You could do x1.5 Status Damage3 MOD and +40%+90%-50% range3 MODS without any downside...

💩

No one reacted to this, so figured I would.

The multicolor words and size changes both made me laugh and also made my brain twitch, take my like.

Yeah i think a Damage nerf would be far more acceptable. LIke what i see is a nuke, not enemies dying to status. 

So that damage Multiplicator? Just turn that from a 1.5x to a 0.15x And people will still find a way to oneshot SP enemies, but it won´t fee llike it sucks for everyone being limited to melee range on it.
The Rank up could reduce it from -50% to 0%, ordering you to still squeeze it´s capacity in.

Actually i am testing, and i have 10% Strength. 0.15x Status Damage, and it still oneshots a room with any good Nikana.
I don´t know maybe forcing the target to die to spread the Status effects would help the insta-kill thing? 
How did DE think this mod would be okay what are they doing to themselves 😭