Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optimal ways to use Credit boost weekend, let's make millions in minutes instead of hours

helioth137

26 minutes ago, helioth137 said:

out of the loop/ forgotten that, remind me? 
Exploiiter orb? 

Thermia Fractures, just getting the Diluted Thermia. Where you have to get the coolant from the Coolant Raknoids following Exploiter around the Temple of Profit.

The event is on right now, but started a little too late to reach the 35% mark to then apply double credits to all Orb Vallis bounties, which applies to Profit Taker.

5 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

Thermia Fractures, just getting the Diluted Thermia. Where you have to get the coolant from the Coolant Raknoids following Exploiter around the Temple of Profit.

The event is on right now, but started a little too late to reach the 35% mark to then apply double credits to all Orb Vallis bounties, which applies to Profit Taker.

didn't know about that special feature, that's cool, 35% mark or higher for double credits! :) 
Do you make youtube content too or just twitch stream? 

Speaking of, I made a video this morning on the event.
Just never knew about the double credits, wicked! !

3 hours ago, helioth137 said:

didn't know about that special feature, that's cool, 35% mark or higher for double credits! :) 
Do you make youtube content too or just twitch stream? 

Speaking of, I made a video this morning on the event.
Just never knew about the double credits, wicked! !

I have shorts, though I'm inconsistent, so mostly stream. Stream takes a lot out of me so editing becomes pretty hard when working with chronic conditions.

Some advice for you though, Up your video recordings bitrate by a LOT. You're wanting at least 20-25k bitrate, even higher for crisper quality.
Your audio is a bit low, and you sound a bit tired (not fully). Perhaps do some practice being very animated with your lines if that makes sense? :D
Some low volume copyright free background music would also help with the viewer retention too!

Shameless self plug:

Edited by Stormandreas
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

I have shorts, though I'm inconsistent, so mostly stream. Stream takes a lot out of me so editing becomes pretty hard when working with chronic conditions.

Some advice for you though, Up your video recordings bitrate by a LOT. You're wanting at least 20-25k bitrate, even higher for crisper quality.
Your audio is a bit low, and you sound a bit tired (not fully). Perhaps do some practice being very animated with your lines if that makes sense? :D
Some low volume copyright free background music would also help with the viewer retention too!

Shameless self plug:

Thanks a lot for that advice, sounds true! 

and not shameful, I asked for links (: 

Also thought this comment about my profit taker loadout on YT was good: 

Nice, I'll leave some extra tips here:
-Vex armor is additive to base damage mods, better use faction mods as they are multiplicative. You can still keep Amalgam serration for the speed if you want tho! -
Don't use Galvanized mods, you're not getting kills to stack them.
-60/60 mods will net you less damage, use regular 90 mods, or even better, prime mods. (ie primed cryo rounds on primary, primed fever strike on melee, and so on)
-Using subsumed Nourish will save you having to mod for viral.
-Using Velocitus on your Necramech makes it much faster to deploy.
You'll lose the damage boost from Chroma but when fully built Velocitus can still oneshot the legs and head of the spider if you fully charge the shots.

• Like 1