Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Arsenal mod search (augur reach) fails

Hi, i just noticed that if i write "reach" or "range", in the arsenal mod word filter, the mod "augur reach" doesn't show up.

It has range in description and reach in the name, so i feel like it should show up, right?

A mod that does show up with the keyword "reach" is "Augur Secrets".

And a mod that shows up with the word "range" is "carnis carapace", which doesn't mention range at all in description.

Pretty minor issue in the grand scheme of things i know, but there you go.

18 minutes ago, carecaplatonico said:

Hi, i just noticed that if i write "reach" or "range", in the arsenal mod word filter, the mod "augur reach" doesn't show up.

It has range in description and reach in the name, so i feel like it should show up, right?

A mod that does show up with the keyword "reach" is "Augur Secrets".

And a mod that shows up with the word "range" is "carnis carapace", which doesn't mention range at all in description.

Pretty minor issue in the grand scheme of things i know, but there you go.

"Reach", "augur", and "range" all bring it up for me.  Normally I'd think you have an issue with your mod filters or....you're already using the mod on your current config. :P  If you're not sure how to change mod filters, just ask.

But I can't explain "range" bringing up Carnis Carapace.  That doesn't happen in my Arsenal.  Could you have selected a different language accidentally when you started up the game?  I'd think you'd notice a bunch of other stuff looking wrong too, but I'm puzzled for another explanation.

Posted (edited)

Hi, no language changes, english as always.

Mods are not in use in the config.

Following your post i noticed searching for "carnis" also doesn't show up the max rank mod, but shows the rank 0.

t2suB2J.jpegu1THdsK.jpegYiVXVia.jpegu8DlVgE.jpeg

Maybe i am missing something, but i remember this working in the past.

EDIT: BTW notice how the word "carnis" brought up augur accord!

What is going on here?

Edited by carecaplatonico
Noticed something else
  • Like 1