Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon torid is the release kuva bramma 2.0

kerozen666

i've been toying with the torid and other weapons recently, and the incarnon version of the infested launcher stood out massively. to put it directly, the Torid incarnon is WAY too powerful for how easy it is to use. Currently, the damage on the base mode is pretty good, but  then the incarnon form just become a monster. it would not be a huge problem if the incarnon meter was hard to charge, but in this case it's far from it. Direct hit are pretty easy to obtain, which, paired with the huge magazine, the hitbox of the projectile, and the extremely good ammo economy this gun has (10 ammo per pickup with a 60 reserve for a magazine of 5), makes charging the incarnon something that is basicly made passively. The incarnon form then prove itself extremely efficient, providsing a large pool of "ammo" that deplete relatively slowly for it's charge time. Important to note that i'm saying this without having a riven for it, which makes anyone who possess one likely to have a way stronger weapon thanks to it's very high disposition. 

With all that, the weapon end up feeling like the knell if you didn't even have to activate the buff to begin with. Also, and this is from personal observation, whenever i do late SP nodes in public squad, Torids have been the weapon i end up seeing the most, with only the fellarx and laetum as close seconds. 

• Like 2

vor 18 Stunden schrieb kerozen666:

i've been toying with the torid and other weapons recently, and the incarnon version of the infested launcher stood out massively. to put it directly, the Torid incarnon is WAY too powerful for how easy it is to use. Currently, the damage on the base mode is pretty good, but  then the incarnon form just become a monster. it would not be a huge problem if the incarnon meter was hard to charge, but in this case it's far from it. Direct hit are pretty easy to obtain, which, paired with the huge magazine, the hitbox of the projectile, and the extremely good ammo economy this gun has (10 ammo per pickup with a 60 reserve for a magazine of 5), makes charging the incarnon something that is basicly made passively. The incarnon form then prove itself extremely efficient, providsing a large pool of "ammo" that deplete relatively slowly for it's charge time. Important to note that i'm saying this without having a riven for it, which makes anyone who possess one likely to have a way stronger weapon thanks to it's very high disposition. 

With all that, the weapon end up feeling like the knell if you didn't even have to activate the buff to begin with. Also, and this is from personal observation, whenever i do late SP nodes in public squad, Torids have been the weapon i end up seeing the most, with only the fellarx and laetum as close seconds. 

you are wrong. torid incarnon has lethal damage. but it doesn't have the performance of REAL Bramma before the ridiculous and embarrassing ruination!

You don't have to be clairvoyant to know that even acceltra prime with nekros has MULTIPLE times better performance than torid currently has. That was also the case in “Archon Hunt” this week. the mission ended 3-4 TIMES faster...

• Like 1

Nah it's not even close, Kuva Bramma v1.0 is a thing of terror that can never be replicated, not even with the stupidest incarnon forms to date. The only thing that came close to that was Melee Influence x Dual Ichor Incarnon clouds and they patched it.

Just because Incarnon Torid isn't strictly equal to the destructive levels of the first version of the Bramma doesn't mean it's any less unskilled to use. Worst case scenario, consider it a definitive version of the Ignis Wraith, but on steroids. Then you realize the usage rates actually do match, since they basically serve the same purpose, except Torid Incarnon has slight benefits over the Ignis Wraith.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Nah it's not even close, Kuva Bramma v1.0 is a thing of terror that can never be replicated, not even with the stupidest incarnon forms to date. The only thing that came close to that was Melee Influence x Dual Ichor Incarnon clouds and they patched it.

Just because Incarnon Torid isn't strictly equal to the destructive levels of the first version of the Bramma doesn't mean it's any less unskilled to use. Worst case scenario, consider it a definitive version of the Ignis Wraith, but on steroids. Then you realize the usage rates actually do match, since they basically serve the same purpose, except Torid Incarnon has slight benefits over the Ignis Wraith.

The comparison to the bramma is more about the fact the torid is a very obvious and strong outliar in the current available arsenal, like the bramma was when it released.  although, remember that it was in pre SP time that the bramma came out, so if you bring the torid to a sortie, you kind of end up with the dame skilless absurd destructive power, maybe even stronger due to both modes being able to clear rooms at those levels, but that's beside the point

what i'm pointing is that we have one of the strongest incarnon weapon being able to basicly constantly be in incarnon form due to the fact that there is no real mesure to prevent it aside from maybe being visually impaired. Basicly a weapon who dominate so much, it trivialize any content you pin it againt, like it does with the 60 eyes fragmented boss, who that gun can just melt without having to worry about ammo or aiming for weakpoints

• Like 2

Torid incarnon is OP, but plenty of weapons are OP. What else is new? I can't think of many that have the excessive AoE spread like the Bramma does for the power it used to have, though... Meanwhile you still have to land hits to earn your Torid's transformation, regardless of how easy it is to aim at things

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 1