Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo - Mastery Grind (Which weapons do I keep)

Cyruim

Farming Mastery atm, I have finished all warframes and market weapons with blueprints. I was about to start grinding out the dojo weapons which will be slow and expensive as Im not made out of money and cant afford that many weapon slots im asking if anyone knows which dojo weapons are worth keeping.

keep every weapon except those which you have a primed or vandal / tenet/ kuva variant for! 
(quite a few have incarnon adapters (endgame feature) and receive a massive power boost & interesting evolution once you apply it) 

Having to re grind frames and weapons sucks :) 

Learn to trade and do a few high value bounties/ factions per day, you can get a couple of hundred platinum per day easily. 

Edited by helioth137

1 hour ago, Cyruim said:

Farming Mastery atm, I have finished all warframes and market weapons with blueprints. I was about to start grinding out the dojo weapons which will be slow and expensive as Im not made out of money and cant afford that many weapon slots im asking if anyone knows which dojo weapons are worth keeping.

Dojo weapons it sort of depends on your playstyle here are a few of my favourites until I got better versions.

Weapons that are good until you get the Prime or Vandal version.

Dojo weapons I like some don't have a prime like the Ignis.

Primary: Ignis Wraith, Battacor, Opticor (Vandal), Amprex, Convectrix, Baza, Torid, Bubonico, Phage, Synapse, Dera (Vandal)

Pistols:  Dual Toxocyst, Nukor (Tenet) Zakti, Arca Scisco (great for certain riven challenges) Cyanex, Pox, Cycron (Tenet), Staticor, Ocucor <--- with the new mod it rocks hard.

I'll give you a link that shows which weapons to keep so you can use them later as ingredients in other weapon builds.

Weapons Required as Crafting Ingredients

Primary weapons as crafting components
Ingredients   Result
 Boltor +  Kronen (melee)  Boltace (melee)
 Cernos  Mutalist Cernos
 Drakgoon  Zarr
2x  Grakata  Twin Grakatas (secondary)
 Latron  Tiberon
 MiterB +  Hikou (secondary)  Panthera
 Mutalist Cernos  Proboscis Cernos
Secondary weapons as crafting components
Ingredients   Result
 Akbolto +  Dual Skana (melee)  Akjagara
 AkstilettoD  Aksomati
 AkstilettoD  Sarpa (melee)
 Atomos +  Dual Zoren (melee)  Twin Basolk (melee)
2x  Bolto  Akbolto
 Bolto +  Viper  Hystrix
2x  Bronco  Akbronco
2x  Bronco Prime  Akbronco Prime
2x  Cestra  Dual CestraD
2x  Furis  Afuris
 Gammacor  Heliocor (melee)
 Hikou +  Miter (primary)  Panthera (primary)
2x  KohmakD  Twin KohmakB
 Kraken  Kulstar
 Kunai +  Bo (melee)  Tipedo (melee)
 LatoM  Bolto
2x  LexM  Aklex
2x  Lex Prime  Aklex PrimeV
2x  Magnus  Akmagnus
2x  Vasto  Akvasto
 Vasto +  Dual Skana (melee)  Redeemer (melee)
2x  Vasto Prime  Akvasto PrimeV
2x  Viper  Twin Vipers
Melee weapons as crafting components
Ingredients   Result
 Amphis  SydonD
 Ankyros  Tekko
 Ankyros +  Dual Cleavers  Ripkas
 Bo  Cadus
 Bo +  Kunai (secondary)  Tipedo
 Broken War  War
 Dual Kamas  Dual RazaD
 Dual Skana  Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade)D
 Dual Skana +  Akbolto (secondary)  Akjagara (secondary)
 Dual Skana +  Vasto (secondary)  Redeemer
 Dual Zoren +  Atomos (secondary)  Twin Basolk
 Furax  KnuxD (archmelee)
 Galatine  Paracesis
2x  Kama  Dual Kamas
 Kogake  Hirudo
2x  Krohkur  Twin KrohkurD
 Kronen +  Boltor (primary)  Boltace
 Magistar  Sibear
 NikanaD  Dragon Nikana
 Ninkondi  ShakuD
 Tipedo  Lesion
M Directly purchasable in the Market for credits
D Requires Clan Dojo research
B Blueprint only drops from a Boss
V Requires components which relics are vaulted/occasionally available from Baro Ki'Teer

Do all the alerts that give Dex weapons, then the next time they come out do them again and sell them to get the free weapon slot they come with.

Never clean up your Foundry of the leftover extras because they may be used later on and don't take up any room.

For example: Helminth system, I only had to farm about three frames because I had multiple parts of every other frame already to just build and add into the Helminth system, you can build as much as you like and just leave them in your Foundry and get one out at a time to add into Helminth I had most frames built and pulled them when I had the room to add them.

yea I have a alr plat farm, I was able to finish off all of the warframes because of it and then I went through all the weapons that are used in crafting followed by the market weapons. So buying slots for every weapon is a option, but not a preferable 1. 

Dojo weapons I like some don't have a prime like the Ignis.

Primary: Ignis Wraith, Battacor, Opticor (Vandal), Amprex, Convectrix, Baza, Torid, Bubonico, Phage, Synapse, Dera (Vandal)

Pistols:  Dual Toxocyst, Nukor (Tenet) Zakti, Arca Scisco (great for certain riven challenges) Cyanex, Pox, Cycron (Tenet), Staticor, Ocucor <--- with the new mod it rocks hard.

This  is pre helpful ty