Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morphic Drop Problems.

Supern00b

Question

I have a friend who is playing Warframe who has completed Tolstoj 4 times and has yet to get a Morphic for his Chronus.

What is the drop rate on Morphics, and there have been times when I got one and he didnt. Is there a reason for this when both of us complete the mission?

He cant even see the Orange Box most of the time.

EDIT: Yes morphics is a problem.

I have too many. (only 40 though, not 200 like some people)

but it dosent drop where it SHOULD (tolstoj, mercury's final boss)

Edited by Supern00b

18 answers to this question

The chance is pretty low. You might wanna try Mars and fighting Sef Anyo. Or try and get a friend to help and have you take a trip to Pluto. (S#&$ loads of morphics there, believe me it's a curse) Would you like me to do that? I can't gurantee it will work though, I have some connection issues which prevent me from playing with certain people.

What's your friend's name?

Edited by Liacu

Lightning. Anyo can be lightning locked. Forever.

I'm actually just killing him with my Amphis in under 10 seconds.

I know it's 10 seconds because that's how long it takes for my Loki's cloak to disengage. He just stands there taking the punishment lol.

Actually i'm starting to think that the indeed Morphics have a drop problem.

They are dropping too much, and from places they weren't supposed to drop from. They are a rare mat but still dedicated farmers have hundreds of them. I'm not a dedicated farmer (i'm a dedicated ranker.. i buy/craft stuff and rank stuff. ALL THE STUFFS) and i have 53 morphics.