Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a setting, to reduce icon clutter

Reactions_with_will

As mentioned here

When wwe're running alchemy and distribution, icon clutter can make it a lot more difficult to find the keys or elements. So the idea is that, we should have a slider to hide map icons within x meters of the player. Probably 10 meters would be perfect. Also as mentioned in the video, ammo drops should be drawn to each other within x meters of each other. So that would also reduce icon clutter, and pickup clutter. As we are trying to pick up the element, it gets really confusing when it's hiding in a cluster of ammo drops. Also the elements should have the symbols actually show while on the floor, instead of just the color. Just like the distribution keys, as with those you can look at the key before picking it up, and clearly see which conduit it goes in.

2 hours ago, Reactions_with_will said:

the elements should have the symbols actually show while on the floor

Uhm ... I thought this was about having LESS icons cluttering up the screen? :P

And sorry, but I never really had trouble differentiating between Alchemy and ammo drops, what with the bright glow on the former and all.

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Uhm ... I thought this was about having LESS icons cluttering up the screen? :P

And sorry, but I never really had trouble differentiating between Alchemy and ammo drops, what with the bright glow on the former and all.

Yes and about item clutter on the floor as well.