Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Nerfed...what In The Hell?

KnightmareZX

Holy S#&$... Everyone's totally ignoring the fact that it's been tested, and Brakk IS NOT NERFED.

It was a visual glitch. Brakk still does the same damage as before. IT WAS NOT NERFED PEOPLE.

This is hilarious. It's like everyone wants to cry just to cry, even though it was stated, tested, then proven that it was just a visual glitch. It doesn't show the wide spread of pellets anymore, but the pellets are still there and still doing their damage.

Quoting for truth, people are just jumping the bandwagon based on no evidence at all.

Weapons shooting pellets have had this issue appearing and getting fixed since forever with multishot.

Brakk hasn't been nerfed, it's just a visual glitch that gets patched out.

Where can we start a petition to have the nerf removed?

This used to my go to gun for T3 viod runs, and now i have nothing to use for a secondary for those high lv. mobs (defense mainly).

More improtantly, like many others, i worked my &#! off trying to get the Brakk.

This isn't fair... i wasn't hurting the game, and it WAS fun to use.

Where can we start a petition to have the nerf removed?

This used to my go to gun for T3 viod runs, and now i have nothing to use for a secondary for those high lv. mobs (defense mainly).

More improtantly, like many others, i worked my &#! off trying to get the Brakk.

This isn't fair... i wasn't hurting the game, and it WAS fun to use.

You can start by reading. As everyone else has noted, THE BRAKK HAS NOT BEEN NERFED. It's a graphical bug.

ok not sure if u guys noticed this, but the brakk got nerfed hard. instead of shooting a mass of pellets(with barrel diffusion and the like) i now get 2 measly pellets per round. this weapon went from being the new acrid to being a bad joke of what it used to be. 

To be completely honest with you, it was the ultimate frikin weapon. 50*3 dmg by default +shotgun mods and it easily outperformed any main shotgun type. It was just one more rage point that the majority of the player base did not get it, nor can get it anymore.

I dont know how much they nerfed it, but some nerfing was required on that piece of hardware.

It doesn't show the wide spread of pellets anymore, but the pellets are still there and still doing their damage.

Brakk hasn't been nerfed, it's just a visual glitch that gets patched out.

As everyone else has noted, THE BRAKK HAS NOT BEEN NERFED. It's a graphical bug.

Quote and lock to avoid any further confusion/kneejerk reactions.