Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea Prime Accessories via Steam Boosters Issue

Voltage

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if this is purely a visual bug, but the inbox message for my Prime Accessories has a 7 day booster instead of 90 day booster. It's hard for me to tell personally because my boosters are already such a high duration from login rewards and previous booster duration.

Here are my boosters right now:

1pFaBOj.png

Maybe it worked? I don't remember what the duration was before my purchase.

Here is what my Protea Prime Accessories inbox message looks like:

qj2JG2K.png

Here is my Grendel Prime Accessories inbox message:

qyeXpkm.png

@[DE]Megan

Edited by Voltage

@Voltage This seems more like something you should contact support about, since it's specific to your account and they'll be able to tell you what was added, and if it needs correcting (not just on yours but possibly on other peoples' accounts too). It should probably specify in the message the day duration though, to make it less ambiguous.

2 hours ago, Nekomian said:

@Voltage This seems more like something you should contact support about, since it's specific to your account and they'll be able to tell you what was added, and if it needs correcting (not just on yours but possibly on other peoples' accounts too). It should probably specify in the message the day duration though, to make it less ambiguous.

Well Megan in her locked PSA asked to be made aware of any future issues with Steam purchases of this Prime Access. I can't tell if this is just visual, so I posted on the Forums hoping either staff or another player can confirm whether this is a visual bug or an actual bug.

This one? I'm not seeing where she asks for anything except to contact support in the event of issues.

I think this was related to not being able to purchase it in some regions, which was resolved - it also mentions to contact support if you receive an "improper purchase", which I'd consider partial booster or incorrect boosters applied as that. I doubt Megan can just spontaneously pull up info from any account she wants to check, but support staff would definitely be able to do that with ease. It's probably better to redirect account-specific inquiries to support IMO, since they can always escalate it if tons of people are having the exact same issue too.