Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Add Void Relic Packs to Baro Ki'Teer Offerings

Posted (edited)

Void Relic Packs which award 3 random Void Relics are offered from several in-game vendors, typically costing reputation, but Steel Essence in Teshin's case.  Could these packs please be added as a regular offering costing Ducats from Baro Ki'Teer every time he appears?

I realize there's a sort of chicken-and-egg ramification here, since spare Prime parts players don't need can be sold for Ducats, which, if this is implemented, will then allow players to purchase Void Relics which will then produce more Prime parts they don't need to be sold for more Ducats.

I don't know how many other players have this issue, but the problem I would like addressed here is my case, where I have a lot of Ducats with nothing to spend them on because I literally have one of everything Baro currently sells.  I'm not bragging here, just stating a fact.  So, when another new Prime warframe with its related weapons is released, I would like to have another source of purchasing random Void Relics for farming them.

As for the cost, considering that 3 Void Relics could potentially earn a maximum of 300 Ducats, perhaps set the purchase value at 400 or 500 Ducats for a Void Relic pack?  That would at least guarantee a Ducat loss for players as a clear penalty for continually flipping Void Relic rewards for Ducats.

DE, thank you in advance for your consideration.

Edited by Gelos.Prime
Add cost suggestion with penalty explanation
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

As a Void Trader it stands to reason he should sell Void Relics as well.

Good suggestion!

Ye you’d think, it be pretty cool if he sold argon crystal bundles too for the newer players.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

He is already scamming us taking Orokin Era artifacts and offering rugs, forehead horns and other useless trinkets at the worst trade ratio possible. Why not scam newbies selling them common materials that only last 24 hours. Poof, and it's gone!

Also relics would be the best scam ever. 300 ducats per relic (900 per pack) minimum, so whatever it drops he is not losing money. Tenno take all the risk, spend time, farm traces and he just sips tea.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

He is already scamming us taking Orokin Era artifacts and offering rugs, forehead horns and other useless trinkets at the worst trade ratio possible. Why not scam newbies selling them common materials that only last 24 hours. Poof, and it's gone!

Because a lot of gear requires argon, new players need it often, depending on rng it can take many runs to gain, especially without a booster, he could sell 10-15 in a pack for idk 40 ducats.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

he could sell 10-15 in a pack for idk 40 ducats

That cheap? I do not think Baroo would go for that. More like 1 per 40 ducats.

If new players need something, it would be better to teach them how to get it most efficiently instead of obtaining it for equvalent of platinium (which is far more useful and far harder to get for new players than argon) as prime junk = plat. I never run any boosters, I even do not use my own blessings I get plenty of argon, just spamming captures.

Edited by Zakkhar

Just now, Zakkhar said:

That cheap? I do not think Baroo would go for that. More like 1 per 40 ducats.

Sure, baro is money hungry, but he may feel pity on newer players and not send then into the void too many times and risk over exposure to the void, wait it’s baro, baro don’t give a f

30 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Ye you’d think, it be pretty cool if he sold argon crystal bundles too for the newer players.

You know, that sounds like a great idea.

Heck, I'd buy them from him as well.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

You know, that sounds like a great idea.

Heck, I'd buy them from him as well.

Just lore wise it fits, and i always see newer players in recruit chat looking to farm argon, it can take a fair few runs just feels like it might stop new player discouragement. 

• Like 1