Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another appraoch to the Mecha set

With all that is going on on the screen it's very hard to find the enemy with the Mecha mark. This punishes single target weapons and benefits AoE weapons yet again.

The main problem I see here is that we have absolutely no control in what enemy gets marked by the kubrow.

The solution: since we are able to tag enemies by ourself, why can't we place that Mecha mark with it? This would give us control over which enemy gets the mark and its way better to see on the screen! Also benefits active gameplay and rewards good marking!

There's an additional problem that needs solving first.

If anyone or anything but you or your companion kills the Mecha marked enemy the set effect won't trigger.

I'm sure you can see why this needs to be addressed as well. With three other players, their abilities, and arsenal, the chance of killing the marked enemy yourself is pretty low even if you control which enemy gets marked.

I would propose to have the companion only mark the enemy closest to your crosshair when you aim your weapon or the enemy hit by your melee and have the set effect trigger regardless of who or what kills the marked enemy.

Ideally, the set should also have the ability cooldown timer next to the companions stats on the HUD (like a debuff with a countdown similar to Rolling Guard for example) so we can see when we can activate it.

12 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

I would propose to have the companion only mark the enemy closest to your crosshair when you aim your weapon or the enemy hit by your melee and have the set effect trigger regardless of who or what kills the marked enemy.

12 hours ago, PeteTheAce said:

The solution: since we are able to tag enemies by ourself, why can't we place that Mecha mark with it? This would give us control over which enemy gets the mark and its way better to see on the screen! Also benefits active gameplay and rewards good marking!

Both of these would break Inaro's nuke build cause he relies on using his ability constantly to live in endurance runs and can't afford to shoot enemies at lvl2k+

I'm alright with (if anyone kills it, it triggers) but needing to use a weapon to mark enemies is a FAT no from me.

• Like 1

Am 8.5.2024 um 22:06 schrieb stormy505:

Both of these would break Inaro's nuke build cause he relies on using his ability constantly to live in endurance runs and can't afford to shoot enemies at lvl2k+

I'm alright with (if anyone kills it, it triggers) but needing to use a weapon to mark enemies is a FAT no from me.

I never said you need a weapon to mark enemies. Simply press the button with which you can make waypoints.