Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

steam achievements

Lolps

Question

Good afternoon, I have a problem, when I started playing Warframe I used the official launcher, but after 400+ hours I switched to the steam client, so I don't have all the achievements that I passed when I played on the official launcher, I wanted to ask if it's possible to get those achievements in Steam, which I have already passed on the official launcher?

4 answers to this question

If there's another platform you want to play on, you could link an account. That seems to make Steam recheck achievements. Otherwise, try contacting Support.

It does not appear there is a fix either currently or in the works.  I did the same thing, and steam thinks I only have 28/193, and is not at all concerned that I have a new MR achieve without having any of the ones before it.  In-game I have 187/211 so I have to convince myself that's more important lol.

To @Lolps, @Exxion, @baynne720,

Sorry boyz n' Girlz but

FROM STEAM HUB :

[quote=Skys The Limit;4361248648382311946]

I got replay from DE,

Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear you are missing some achievements on your Steam profile.

Unfortunately, we are not able to modify the completion or progress of Steam Achievements for Warframe.
Here are a few things we need to clarify:

If you have unlocked an achievement while you were playing on a client other than the Steam client (standalone or Discord), your Steam profile will not have this achievement marked as unlocked.
If you have unlocked an achievement while a different Steam account than yours was logged in Steam, the achievement will not be marked as unlocked on your Steam account.

Please note that this is not the result of a bug, but is the intended way the achievements are supposed to work.

I hope this information helped clearing up the confusion!
Kind regards.

[/quote]

21 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

To @Lolps, @Exxion, @baynne720,

Sorry boyz n' Girlz but

FROM STEAM HUB :

[quote=Skys The Limit;4361248648382311946]

I got replay from DE,

Thank you for contacting us! We are sorry to hear you are missing some achievements on your Steam profile.

Unfortunately, we are not able to modify the completion or progress of Steam Achievements for Warframe.
Here are a few things we need to clarify:

If you have unlocked an achievement while you were playing on a client other than the Steam client (standalone or Discord), your Steam profile will not have this achievement marked as unlocked.
If you have unlocked an achievement while a different Steam account than yours was logged in Steam, the achievement will not be marked as unlocked on your Steam account.

Please note that this is not the result of a bug, but is the intended way the achievements are supposed to work.

I hope this information helped clearing up the confusion!
Kind regards.

[/quote]

I had a couple achievements that I had unlocked in-game but not on Steam, and I instantly got the Steam achievements the first time I logged in after linking my Switch account. In my case, those missing achievements were due to a bug, but it seems very strange that there would be a difference.