The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Look Config Reset Button

TenZero

Instead of the affront to good taste that is the "Randomize" button in the customization screen, I think having a way to clear a look config's slot quickly without having to manually remove skins, colors, attachments, syandanas and sigils one by one would be a lot more useful.

10 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Sorry for the quality I am bad with graphic design:

THAr1Uq.jpeg

You didn't read my post properly, that is an option only for colors, it doesn't clear skins, attachments and syandanas, as of now your only option is removing them manually one by one

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, TenZero said:

You didn't read my post properly, that is an option only for colors, it doesn't clear skins, attachments and syandanas, as of now your only option is removing them manually one by one

I guess, 2 AM does that sometimes.

You could just change the loadout slot for B or C, which start as clean slate and I doubt you gonna be using all 3.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I second this, especially when you spend hours on fashion framing, having a button to reset everything ( put back default colors, remove syandanas, accessories, and other customization aspects ) would be greatly appreciated !

Having to remove everything manually for every single warframe you want to change is really time consuming.

Plus when you don't want to change any of your other loadouts, having a "total clear" button that works only for the current loadout would be a nice add-on for a better UX in warframe.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase Digital Extremes, I beg you.

Edited by LordVidian
  • Like 1