Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Questions for Digital Extremes and positive feedback.

Positive Disclaimer: this thread is a multi-topic thread to cover various things in a Q&A style manner with the questions Bolded and accompanied by some context which may or may not be perfect which may also include some spoilers for some readers (you've been told just in case), while also letting DE know how much I appreciate Warframe as a whole and how it has seen me through some good times even after reaching Mastery Rank 30. I still have fun playing warframe and will continue to do so. :thumbup:

(Bugs may be included.) 

1: has anyone in DE ever thought about introducing a Paragrimm Companion?

Context: I honestly like the paragrimms in duviri as they are very pretty birds, which had been further nurtured with the pageflight 4th ability in Dantes Toolkit with their introduction through dante unbound (and seeing the paragrimms in the tree on that one entrati tileset beyond the sanctum). I actually pondered if anyone ever thought of having a paragrimm companion that follows you around almost akin to a sentinel or even to how the pageflight paragrimms work. I could just imagine building a paragrimm perch segment which places some sort of mechanical padded perch in place of where the sentinel usually sits that extends when selecting a paragrimm companion and retracts when selecting a sentinel/robotic/hound companion.

2: Will Sporule avichaeas ever spawn in a vome cycle on deimos when using a pheremone lure?

Context (on console, Xbox Series X): whenever I have used a pheremone lure for avichaeas before calling it in the cambion drift during a vome cycle, I encounter a viscid avichaea which is only supposed to spawn during a fass cycle, but keeps spawning in a vome cycle which is not it's native cycle as that is reserved for sporule avichaeas. This not only prevents players from acquiring sporule avichaea tags but may even force some players to spend platinum for when sporule avichaea tags get sold by son/kermerros which sets a somewhat bad precedence.

3: Can you put a somachord in warframe for the abyssal zone?

Context: after hearing it the first time and seeing a few others asking for it, I knew this had to be here, from my PoV, I would find it easier to implement during Naberus in october as it would give the team plenty of breathing room as their priorities are more important than what may be written here in entirety, plus having the abyssal zone somachord permanently available during naberus and all-year round afterwards adds on to the naberus spirit and thusly, everyone wins as players get a somachord thats ideal for a haunted orbiter/dormizone setting. Plus whoever composed the music for the abyssal zone? I tip my hat to you in respect.

4: Is there a fix coming for the Netra Invocation mod?

Context: during "experimentation" in the simulacrum, I discovered that the Netra Invocation Mod is granting its stacks for each time a projectile melee attack hits an enemy (i.e. thrown glaive melee, redeemer melee projectile damage, etc.) which is most noticeable when quick-swapping to the grimoire with the equipped netra invocation mod after throwing a glaive, for other forms like hit-scan ranged melee projectiles, it stores netra invocations stacks and procs them all at once when the next enemy is hit by the grimoires secondary fire function. It is exclusive to netra invocation as I tried this with Vome invocation and did not get the same results & I suspect the same with Xata & Ris Invocation but I may not be able to replicate it with them on my end to see and report on it as I have not yet earned them through mirror defense in Munio. (Yes, I put a fair bit of elbow grease into earning my keep but thats just me.)

5: Is there the possibility of a Potential Game mode that involves tracking down hard to find Codex entries? (And fixing some completed codex entries not showing in the codex.)

Context: some players may have missed out on codex entries like that of the stalker after the second dream where he becomes the shadow stalker and thusly, makes it impossible to complete the "stalker" codex entry (may be possible once again with the upcoming jade shadows but I know nothin.), but there are other examples I may not know of. There is also that of "missing completed codex entries" as I have fully scanned the Deimos Jugulus Rex (of which highlighting it with a codex/simaris scanner shows it as green.), but cannot find it in the infested section of the codex anywhere while in the orbiter and I feel as though it is not the only possible entry missing.

6: Will baro Kiteer ever sell a primed version of medi-pet kit?

Context: Sentinels are the only ones that have a primed version of Regen whoch is nice and all, but I tend to use hounds a fair bit on top of other beast companions and I would honestly like to see primed medi-pet kit make a debut, I would also wager other players may want this too for their beasties as I feel as though their companions could use more pats.

7: Can players have an appearance toggle for weapons with an equipped incarnon genesis and weapons with innate incarnons?

Context: the looks of the weapons incarnon forms are rather intriguing and arguably even for the Onos and from that point I simply wish to be able to see its incarnon appearance while adjusting the weapons colors.

8: Will there be an incarnon genesis for the Hema?

Context: early on when I tried this weapon (I know it is nidus's signature weapon as it shares the same color palette as his default armor colors) it is a very uniquely good weapon that has nice mechanics, but has a somewhat very hard time being viable specifically for higher level runs like that of steel path (not as bad as the stug secondary but thats a different story.) and I was wondering if an incarnon genesis could be introduced that could beef it up. (Or maybe the teams got something up their sleeve for an infested lich nemesis with a better version of the hema coming up post-jade shadows.)

9: have you ever thought about a "health gate" mechanic for warframes specifically?

Context: for warframes like nidus, kullervo and inaros, have there been considerations for a type of health gate mechanic for shieldless warframes similar to how the health gate mechanic works for certain sentient enemies like the battalyst. Moreover, and this would a me thing, this became quite a factor when bringing the fragmented one boss battle into the picture and while it may have undoubtedly been designed to be a "one and done" thing, I, on my own end, may have defeated it about 7 times already. (And written it down each time with the designated warframe and some weapons used.)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Saxton_Neurax said:

1: has anyone in DE ever thought about introducing a Paragrimm Companion?

Context: I honestly like the paragrimms in duviri as they are very pretty birds, which had been further nurtured with the pageflight 4th ability in Dantes Toolkit with their introduction through dante unbound (and seeing the paragrimms in the tree on that one entrati tileset beyond the sanctum). I actually pondered if anyone ever thought of having a paragrimm companion that follows you around almost akin to a sentinel or even to how the pageflight paragrimms work. I could just imagine building a paragrimm perch segment which places some sort of mechanical padded perch in place of where the sentinel usually sits that extends when selecting a paragrimm companion and retracts when selecting a sentinel/robotic/hound companion.

There's actually an old player concept for bird companions from way back in 2014*:

cR5TSSo.jpg

DE even showed it on stream once, but never went anywhere with it. They've definitely thought about it.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 1