The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Stability Appear on Mausolon Riven?

Gallade1759

Question

7 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Mausolon has a kick? On alt fire maybe. Did you mean the Mandonel?

There is no way to mod stability (neg recoil) on Archguns and afaik there is no positive/negative stability/recoil stat on rivens either.

Disabling screenshake in options menu may bring some improvements to your gameplay overall (not only with htis weapon).

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

There is no way to mod stability (neg recoil) on Archguns and afaik there is no positive/negative stability/recoil stat on rivens either.

Disabling screenshake in options menu may bring some improvements to your gameplay overall (not only with htis weapon).

You can get neg recoil on archgun rivens, it’s one of the few ways you can.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

You can get neg recoil on archgun rivens

Got any examples? I'll check my riven collection after I get home (although I do not have too many of them as I quickly realized they are a scam)*.

Spoiler

the stat ranges for elemental damage have not been increased after the elemental mods rework

9 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

it’s one of the few ways you can.

It would be only possibility since i cant recall any Warframe/Helminth ability than can reduce recoil (augument maybe?) It would still only work in Warframe mode, so no Necramech or Archwing.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Got any examples? I'll check my riven collection after I get home (although I do not have too many of them as I quickly realized they are a scam)*.

Reveal hidden contents

the stat ranges for elemental damage have not been increased after the elemental mods rework

It would be only possibility since i cant recall any Warframe/Helminth ability than can reduce recoil (augument maybe?) It would still only work in Warframe mode, so no Necramech or Archwing.

I don’t have any archgun rivens, but i’ve seen this being mentioned before specifically on the velocitus.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

53 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

nP2ZWpf.png