Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe slots

Risu_TTV

Question

I'm a returning player, after years of a break and trying other games. 

Has there been an update to get more frame slots or weapons slots? I enjoy the free to play aspect but dont want to spend money for Plat to use on a single slot (20p). 

I also don't have stuff to sell for plat. Its ust have what I left off with many years ago. 

2 answers to this question

well nightwave gives you maybe 2 weapon slots and a warframe slot per season

but technicaly geting plat by trading is not that hard to do there are always things that sell and you can find people buying it if you dont care that you get not mutch for it.
as long as you dont want to max out you profit per item

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Risu_TTV said:

I also don't have stuff to sell for plat. Its ust have what I left off with many years ago. 

Earning stuff to sell for plat is not too hard. Run solo Ukko/Hepit for a relic per minute. open them on public (preferably fast non-endless missions). Opened stuff can be close to meaningless (1-5) plat or something better 10, 20 or even 50 plat.

What is problematic is dealing with the whole trade system, where

eg. someone asks to buy something, you tell them the price, they repeat the listing (item price), you invite them and put the items in and all of a sudden they claim they can only pay a fraction of the price because they do not have enough plat. And get all drama, when denied. Or worse, I can only assume it works else peolple wouldnt do it, someone agrees to give them free plat due to selling the item for 50% market value.

warframe.market reduces this a little bit but not much. Where there is people, there is drama.

Edited by Zakkhar