The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Peaceful Provocation no longer working?

Dalayeth

Just ran some missions and realized that the Peaceful Provocation augment mod wasn't working. The power strength bonus at least on the tooltip is the same whether the mod is equipped or not and is less that the descriptions say and less than it used to be. Not sure when this happened. The buff shows the name Peaceful Provocation when activated as opposed to Pacify & Provoke but the mod doesn't seem to be having any effect.

13 hours ago, Dalayeth said:

The power strength bonus at least on the tooltip is the same whether the mod is equipped or not

Do you mean, the ability info in the Arsenal?

You have to activate the Augment in a mission, via dealing damage to enemies. The Arsenal of course doesn't let you do that.

and is less that the descriptions say and less than it used to be

... wait, is it the same or is there actually an effect shown? You can't have both :D

Also, Augment effects are listed below the normal stats of the base ability.

Just ran some missions and realized that the Peaceful Provocation augment mod wasn't working.

How are you determining this exactly?

Did you maybe turn on Maim at the start of a mission, and then expect
the Slash damage / DOT to gradually increase without recasting her 4?

Because that's not how it works, abilities take the current Ability Strength only at the moment when you cast them.

Just because, I just did a quick mission, and both the indicator for increased Str and my Maim damage (after recasting)
went up the more enemies I dealt damage to, it seemed to be working as it always did. *shrug*

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Did you maybe turn on Maim at the start of a mission, and then expect
the Slash damage / DOT to gradually increase without recasting her 4?

Who does that? I mean use Maim for the Slash passive. It is maybe capable of doing something to lvl 10 enemies.

Sorry about the misleading post but it seems this was a me issue not a game issue. Normally I can cap the Ability strength increase from Peaceful Provocation pretty easily but was not able to in the most recent mission. I did out the math and it turns out that the additional power strength I normally get from Zenurik was what was actually putting me over the edge. When I scaled slower and was unable to cap at 80% I thought it might have been nerfed but saw no change logs and the mod descriptions and my build hadn't changed except that I was leveling Unairu now and that made the difference I was seeing. My bad. Also Zakkhar Equinox can kill most Grineer enemies up to level ~35 and most corpus until ~25. It's great for low level missions like the Gift of the Lotus mission I was doing when I had this problem.