Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

I tried a number of things and it's still "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again." for me.

1.Verify cache;

2.Turn off bulk download, dx11 and dx12;

3.Reinstall game (I am still on the steam version though, the official launcher is slow at about 60kb/s), for steam, it updated itself to the second most recent update but fails to update to the latest one. (so I guess you can't really blame steam)

4.Warframe.com works perfectly for me

5.(Probably unrelated) Update my graphics driver

6.Manually adding it to an exception of windows firewall, but it is somehow it is automatically removed

7.Clearing all temp files in IE

I have also restarted my computer after some of the steps.

So I guess people with the same problem just have to wait for the devs to fix it, goodbye potato :heartbroken:

10 hours ago, Umaikaze said:

I tried a number of things and it's still "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again." for me.

1.Verify cache;

2.Turn off bulk download, dx11 and dx12;

3.Reinstall game (I am still on the steam version though, the official launcher is slow at about 60kb/s), for steam, it updated itself to the second most recent update but fails to update to the latest one. (so I guess you can't really blame steam)

4.Warframe.com works perfectly for me

5.(Probably unrelated) Update my graphics driver

6.Manually adding it to an exception of windows firewall, but it is somehow it is automatically removed

7.Clearing all temp files in IE

I have also restarted my computer after some of the steps.

So I guess people with the same problem just have to wait for the devs to fix it, goodbye potato :heartbroken:

It's fixed now, I didn't try anything else.

My friend tries to login to warframe so we can play together and he gets this message: (Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly..) and now that he has some free time, we can't play together. On the other hand, i updated normally this morning and i can login and play normally. He says that a file is corrupted, which is a PNG image of 567KB that he checked on the launcher logs. Fix this please.

• Like 1

Two days ago there are massive flaws in the launcher at least in the region of Chile, many cannot enter and those who manage to enter play a few minutes and they are disconnected. might they to specify which is the error or when it will have solution?

Pd: I'm sorry for my english.

I am from Chile and having the same issues of:

"Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.
Please restart Warframe to try again.
The update will be restarted shortly.."

since 2 days ago. The game eventually updated, but now I am having constant "network not responding" issues during the game making it almost impossible to play, even navigating the menus it pauses every 5 seconds due to this. I am guessing it is server related due to the difficulties to download updates and to keep a constant connection to the servers.

21 hours ago, ALEX_IV said:

I am from Chile and having the same issues of:

"Update failed!
Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.
Please restart Warframe to try again.
The update will be restarted shortly.."

since 2 days ago. The game eventually updated, but now I am having constant "network not responding" issues during the game making it almost impossible to play, even navigating the menus it pauses every 5 seconds due to this. I am guessing it is server related due to the difficulties to download updates and to keep a constant connection to the servers.

I have the same problem.

Through a VPN works for me.

Those constant "network not responding" messages write in log file:

4367.702 Sys [Error]: http://content.warframe.com/5EE27CD8/dynamic/worldState.php failed (Error: Failed to connect to content.warframe.com port 80: error)

Ping to content.warframe.com:

Minimum = 237ms, Maximum = 249ms, Avergage = 243ms

Ping to warframe.com:

Minimum = 11ms, Maximum = 52ms, Avergage = 30ms

1 minute ago, mvaldess said:

I have the same problem.

Through a VPN works for me.

Those constant "network not responding" messages write in log file:

Ping to content.warframe.com:

Minimum = 237ms, Maximum = 249ms, Avergage = 243ms

Ping to warframe.com:

Minimum = 11ms, Maximum = 52ms, Avergage = 30ms

May I ask what VPN are you using? Are you using a paid one?

Hello guys. i used to play warframe, but for studies i was offline for almost a month form 28th of march until now, that is 8 may. it used to work well for me, but when i tried to update it after a month, it showed a "UPDATE FAILURE " message when it comes to 849 kb, saying that some contents couldnot be downloaded from the servers. this is very frustrating, and i tried almost everything there is, and im also not using any vpn, so i cant find any clue to my problems. plz seniors, help me coz im anxious about my warframes collecting dust in the orbiter. thank u!

Edited by Ave_Anderson

On 2018-05-03 at 7:58 PM, Irikyo said:

My friend tries to login to warframe so we can play together and he gets this message: (Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly..) and now that he has some free time, we can't play together. On the other hand, i updated normally this morning and i can login and play normally. He says that a file is corrupted, which is a PNG image of 567KB that he checked on the launcher logs. Fix this please.

umm. sir, can u tell me how to see the launcher log, which you mentioned, since my download is also failing at 849.9 kb, so i guess, both me and ur frnd has the same kind of problem. if i could check it, then it might be a help for me. thank you. see you in the game, farewell tenno.

Edited by Ave_Anderson