Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

Update failed  

Some content updates could not be downloaded form our severs.

please restart Warframe to try again

the update will restarred shortly 

what's happening I've restart the launcher many times then I've end up unistall and install back the game but it still wont work please fix this 

Devs. It seems the problem is coming from the file:

Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Fx/Levels/Grineer/Shipyard/SludgeDribble_n.png!5B8_WnatmQbMeBMmvwUkzG8IHQ

Please fix, I've waited for so long to download this patch and because of this file i'm unable to play :(

this doesnt show up in mine

is this normal:

26.626 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Objects/Orokin/Structural/Walls/OroWallPanelPackMap!5B8_vp1O8qG7mpFYHY8BIoa20A

Edited by gulivion

Did anyone got this Problem like this?

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again

I tried to restart and update it and I still got this message....

Need hlep please!!!

Facing the same problem, launcher.log says:

10.446 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /Lotus/Characters/Tenno/Lotus/LotusHead_skel.fbx!0ED_zcqDuTOWzauA5mXmNqZMFg
10.911 Sys [Warning]: GET /Lotus/Characters/Tenno/Lotus/LotusHead_skel.fbx!0ED_zcqDuTOWzauA5mXmNqZMFg HTTP/1.1
10.912 Sys [Warning]: Host: content.warframe.com
10.912 Sys [Warning]: Connection: Keep-Alive
10.912 Sys [Warning]: Cache-Control: no-cache

Hello,

I'm having an issue updating my warframe, I've already checked all the options and nothing worked,

I tried:

Reinstalling the game
Deleting the cache and downloaing it all over again

Unchecking the option on settings and running the update

Running the launcher as administrator

still: "Update failed, please try again later, the update will be restarted shortly"

:(

TURN OFF RAZER SYNAPSE. If you are having this problem and you have Razer synapse on, you can turn it off and download the update :D You can turn it back on after the update.

Worked for me aswell!

HOLY CHRIST! IT WORKED! ITS A MIRACLE!

If you are having the same issue. TURN OFF RAZER SYNAPSE WHILE DOWNLOADING THE UPDATE. You can TURN IT BACK ON AFTERWARDS!

What country are you updating from? I can VPN to about 50 cities around the world so I might be able to run a test relatively close to you.

Quick Question Glen... I am running this badass game thru steam. Today I tried to get on it, and It said Update failed please try again later. It would check for updates, then new content and 2 seconds after it checks for content it says that message. It wont even let me verify. I did thru steam and it found 92 corrupt files. Its updateing the corrupt files atm. Ill let you know what it says next.

Quick Question Glen... I am running this badass game thru steam. Today I tried to get on it, and It said Update failed please try again later. It would check for updates, then new content and 2 seconds after it checks for content it says that message. It wont even let me verify. I did thru steam and it found 92 corrupt files. Its updateing the corrupt files atm. Ill let you know what it says next.

do you know the names of this corrupts files? to delate them