The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Rework

Joezone619

Posted (edited)

Now does she need one? Not really, although she certainly needs some tweaks, but why not have some fun with the idea anyways. I have barely played ember since her last rework, and the only reason i ever do is to get fire liches/sisters. For me she isn't enjoyable, and her 4th completely breaks the theme of her kit. Rocks from space don't fit ember, on fire or not, rocks are still rocks. So if i were to do a rework of ember, this is what it would look like.

1st: Fireball Fire Volley
Ember throws a volley of fireballs, burning whatever they touch and lighting the ground on fire for a short time.
Hold to throw a single fireball which leaves a lasting flame where it lands. (essentially the fireball we have now)

2nd: Immolation Prometheus
Ember conjures flaming fists which shoot out jets of fire on each strike.
-Exalted weapon, fist melee. (not sparring like baruuk)
-Slams cause the ground to light on fire briefly
-Pure fire damage, high status chance, average-low critical chance, average critical damage.

3rd: Fire Blast
Press: Same as is.
Hold: Ember is engulfed in flames for 30s, during which she receives 30-50% damage reduction, affected by power strength to a cap of 90%.

4th: Inferno Disintegrate
Ember places her hands on the ground using her prometheus fists and lights the floor on fire, dealing very high damage.
-The ability can be held down for up to 3 seconds, this doesn't take extra energy.
-Range based on how long the ability is held for. 10-30 meters.
-1000 to 3000 damage on initial cast depending on charge.
-The closer to the center an enemy stands, the more damage they take per second. 500-1500.
-Within 10m, enemies are constantly staggered.

Edited by Joezone619