The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel like I'm not doing enough damage pls help

PugPrime66

Question

i got khora prime pretty recently and what seems like a decent build for her and a stat stick but i just feel like im not doing enough damage. here is the link to the images:  https://imgur.com/a/IwvSUMR (I know kronen isn't good as a stat stick i don't have anything better and i haven't unlocked incarnon)

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Investing in a garbage weapon and a riven is pointless, when Incarnon Evolutions offer bonuses to base stats. No amount of Riven disposition will overvalue the actual basic stat modification (which is further multiplier by mods). It was viable tactic before Zariman update and introduction of first Incarnons.

I don't think this person has incarnons yet, or did they say they did?

I would still rather find something better to put in there than pilfering, but I didn't know whipclaw's strength was separate entirely from khora's power strength, that would certainly make balancing the two abilities easier.

50 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I don't think this person has incarnons yet, or did they say they did?

They do not, but that also implies the content they are doing doesnt require anything past what they already have. The OP problem was the meme slash build that simply doesnt do well compared to alternatives.

I would still rather find something better to put in there than pilfering

Name something. Anything, that is better or at least equal to free loot and multiplication of key mission items.

but I didn't know whipclaw's strength was separate entirely from khora's power strength, that would certainly make balancing the two abilities easier.

Which part of my statement implied that whipclaw strength is separate from Khora's power str? Do you mean the augument (Accumulating Whipclaw) power doesnt scale with str and is fixed at 350 (35 per stack on max rank)? 

Dome tick damage is irrelevant - nothing to balance here. Ensnare doesnt scale with Str. Only other ability that scales with it is Venari and it is often Subsumed on (Venari stays as companion but cannot be manually rezzed, change stance or give orders). Your STR breakpoints would depend on what you decide subsume.

Edited by Zakkhar

22 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

They do not, but that also implies the content they are doing doesnt require anything past what they already have. The OP problem was the meme slash build that simply doesnt do well compared to alternatives.

Fair, I didn't start messing with stat sticks until much later in the game. It seems like OP may not even need to worry about it atm.

22 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Name something. Anything, that is better or at least equal to free loot and multiplication of key mission items.

I probably could think of something I would prefer more of, but on consideration, OP probably needs resources and such more than some extra duration or something.

42 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I probably could think of something I would prefer more of, but on consideration, OP probably needs resources and such more than some extra duration or something.

You could think of something, but not now. Such a tease.

Extra duration is completely pointless, unless you go for mass delusion* called Fleeting Expertise and even  then it is pretty pointless. 1 doesnt scale with duration  (neither does the Aug for it), 2 doesn't need a lot of it (just lock a key target and kill it within several seconds, which with base 15s is achievable), 3 doesn't scale with it and 4's base duration is 20 seconds. So unless you want to lock two target areas and travel between them and the travel time is longer than 20 seconds I do not see why. OPs setup has 104% duration with midranked Primed Continuity and FE, mine with maxed PC and Streamline has 155. Also there is still that flex slot that you can utilise to whatever.

Spoiler

*) usage of this mod is about 95% higher than it should be. People keep complaining about EDA's Abbreviated Abilities modifier, yet they choose to mod it intentionally on their general builds (this mod when maxed is essentially +30% efficiency and -60% duration). Insane.

Edited by Zakkhar

vor einer Stunde schrieb SpicyDinosaur:

OP probably needs resources and such more than some extra duration or something.

It was clear from the beginning. I mentioned it many times above.
but some people just never learn. Hopeless case.

@PugPrime66 - as others have stated, a decent stat stick & an Active play-style is required to get the silly numbers from Khora that you see posted online.

You also need to be aware that a lot of builds you come across are focused (or optimized) for Solo play. The minute you're in a group with 1-3 others, you add 3 more variables to your potential damage numbers:

• They either don't change
  • They go up
  • They go Down - A LOT!

This is all Relative & depends on what abilities the group is bringing to the table - some work great & giving you a nice DPS boost. Others will screw you so bad you'll think the game is broke or your Frame is bugging out!!

Unless you're going against Level Cap enemy (which you obviously aren't), & you're not dying (DEAD=ZERO DPS),  enjoy the Frame instead of worrying about Max optimal builds - chances are you'll be faffing about in a different frame in a months time 😎🤘

21 hours ago, Destructor7972 said:

Others will screw you so bad you'll think the game is broke or your Frame is bugging out!!

Out of curiousity, what frames/abilities you mean? I cannot think of anything that will make Khora damage drop (numbers, not %dmg of the group done). 

6 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Out of curiosity, what frames/abilities you mean? I cannot think of anything that will make Khora damage drop (numbers, not %dmg of the group done). 

Remember the original post? 

That's what I'm replying to & NOT very late to end game builds/stats.

Keeping things as simple as possibly, the OP will be trying to build up their combo counter whilst dealing with up to 3 other "Spam" happy players nuking everything in sight.

You throw in all their abilities going off all over the shot & YOU'RE not going to get anywhere near the damage output you've seen/read about.

Trying to go "solo", without having everything in background properly maxed, you're still going to struggle to hit silly numbers & especially with trying to maintain them.

And this is where people think something is either broke or bugged out because they're not getting the same results as what they've seen or read about 👍

But that explanation was posted brilliantly already on the 1st page.

Peace out 🤘