Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bundles

Axetar

Question

I wanted to know if it was worth grinding for these or if buying them from the market or online marketwould be a better option. Is it worth spending 140 plat for Xata invocation and invocation's or is it better to just grind them out? The same applies for the Acceltra; I want it because I know it's an excellent weapon and my only "great" weapon is the Nataruk. I want the acceltra since I want something with more speed. But it looked like a really annoying grind, and I wasn't sure if it was worth it. As obtaining 240 plat isn't the world's hardest task. Please let me know if you have any farming tips. I was unsure if using the steel path on these improved the chances.

5 answers to this question

The majority of the weapons in the market aren't worth the plat, even if it comes with a potato and a weapon slot. Getting acceltra isn't completely terrible as long as you have a dedicated squad that's willing to join you. Also, an acceltra prime set averages around 45 plat in warframe.market, so it'll be wiser to spend your plat on the (cheaper) prime variant.

23 hours ago, Axetar said:

So, just farm up to MR 14 and get Acceltra Prime? At I'm MR 9 almost 10

If your goal is to get "great" weapons that can outdo the Naturuk in general, then bumping up your MR opens the door to basically all your options. MR 9-->14 also isn't that terrible a jump as you don't need to chase down hard grinds to move your MR a lot yet, you should still have a lot of blueprint options in the market and dojo labs that you only need to have resources and credits to obtain.

Alternatively, since I'm guessing you have access to the Zariman from your Xata Invocation comment, pick up some weapons from Cavelero. The incarnon weapons are all pretty cracked with little investment beyond the evolution challenges.

I've heard the Tome mods specifically are better to buy than grind, but as a rule of thumb the only bundles that are "worth it" are cosmetic bundles and forma. Weapons themselves are better to grind out in almost all circumstances.

• Like 1

Yeah, the mod bundles (parazon, tome, tennokai) are worth buying, as all of those mods are a real pain to grind out.

Acceltra itself isn't hard to acquire, and as a bonus, the akarius is obtained exactly the same way. There are a few weapons I'd consider buying but none of them are strong (ambassador, I'm looking at you).

In the end though, if you feel a grind isn't for you, and you'd rather grind the plat, that is always an option. It's your time, you need to decide how to use it.