Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, GewinnerTuer184 said:

What does he say... Really annoying, pupsker just said, you could farm her through a bug in the dojo in dagaths chamber. But they already fixed it, so people got her for literally free free. Sad mates 

Oh so they're actively fixing the update for everyone else while we don't even get the update. Thanks megan, don't tell us where your priorities are unless you wanna back it up with... the truth maybe

19 minutes ago, Mareli said:

One day when I have day off and time to play a bit, nepotism happens, it's one thing if game is transaction free and this things happens but it's totally different when money is involved, as I work and don't have time to sleep in the game, naturally I am PAYING for it therefore I do expect from creator's to actually TEST the updates before releasing it, you didn't have any problem adding WOKE content did you?

It's literally a free to play title. Any payment you've made is optional and not required for progress or to unlock content.

As to the "woke" content, if you don't like it, you could leave. But, first, could you possibly define "woke" for the class?

4 minutes ago, TheRexInferno said:

For those people."woke" is a way of being antilgbtq without saying it directly

I.e they call anything pro LGBT "woke"

Its just calling for censorship of lgbt without having the balls to say it outright, gaming journalist tier behavior.

One day when I have day off and time to play a bit, nepotism happens, it's one thing if game is transaction free and this things happens but it's totally different when money is involved, as I work and don't have time to sleep in the game, naturally I am PAYING for it therefore I do expect from creator's to actually TEST the updates before releasing it, you didn't have any problem adding WOKE content did you?

I literally logged in to tell you this: take a break. touch some grass. get a couple days off work and take a hike through the mountains, it'll help.

The game is free, any transaction is optional and whatever you think is 'woke' is kinda your problem. take a break from all of this, really. You seem to need it. I mean this genuinely.

Edited by Vyt3x
Quote failed to attach.

1 minute ago, Vyt3x said:

I literally logged in to tell you this: take a break. touch some grass. get a couple days off work and take a hike through the mountains, it'll help.

The game is free, any transaction is optional and whatever you think is 'woke' is kinda your problem. take a break from all of this, really. You seem to need it. I mean this genuinely.

You are correct people like that need to touch grass

4 minutes ago, EtherealSoul951 said:

* insert "it's been 84 years" meme*

At least we got some kind of response but I fear we'll be waiting even longer for another

Edited by January000

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

everyone who ever touched grass is dead

Drinking water has a 100% fatality rate.... eventually...

12 minutes ago, Vyt3x said:

I think i heard about a guy touching this mythical "grass" you speak of, heard the dude straight up exploded, idk sounds risky.