Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, BLUE_GEM8211 said:

My partner updated normally, I went into games and add-ons and updated that way, both our series S consoles having the same problem. Other Xbox players that are on the game must all be on different series than us

I updated manually too on my Xbox One to get it to run.

Before that I would get a message saying my launcher was out of date.

1 minute ago, January000 said:

Since the issue is specifically effecting series S consoles, we deserve something for missing the launch and missing playing with our friends

We want a free jade frame and a free jade floof! 😂 for missing launch.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

The team is actively investigating the reported launcher crashes on Xbox Series S consoles with the Jade Shadows release.

Steps to try while we investigate:

• Hard Reboot
    • hold down the power button until the console turns off - turn it back on and reboot Warframe from your 'My games and apps' App
  • Delete Saved Data from your console (does not affect your account)
    • Manage game and add-ons > Saved data > Delete all

We will update this thread with more information when we have it - thank you!

11:50am ET:

We are prepping a Hotfix to resolve this issue - hang tight!

looks like its the series x/s  xbox that are affected with this bug

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Nippy93 said:

Really makes you wonder what kinda internal testing DE does. How does such a massive issue that effects 100% of users on a specific platform fall through the cracks Like that?

Fr, something as large as this should NEVER go through like this 

• Like 2

Just now, TH3PL4GU3R34P3R said:

If im being honest. A free jade isnt completely unreasonable DE. I still remember when styanax dropped everyone got a free styanax. MIGHT AS WELL give us jade as compensation for this

Exactly, when styanax dropped sure it was a celebration for the 50th Warframe but all of us Xbox players have been hyped about jade shadows since it was announced and now were just #*!%ing pissed because we've been waiting for 2 hours AFTER release to play and yet we still can't 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ZenOfGaming said:

Literally killed my whole vibe towards this update, I was so excited and now part of me wants to quit the game unfortunately 

Exactly what I was just saying bro we were all hyped now we are just pissed 

• Like 2

1 минуту назад, (XBOX)ZenOfGaming сказал:

Literally killed my whole vibe towards this update, I was so excited and now part of me wants to quit the game unfortunately 

Fully agree, already tired farming stuff and now this situation yikes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TH3PL4GU3R34P3R said:

If im being honest. A free jade isnt completely unreasonable DE. I still remember when styanax dropped everyone got a free styanax. MIGHT AS WELL give us jade as compensation for this

The issue is if they comp people on the series S then they get moaned at by everyone else who's not on the series S saying they want something too. And if they give away a free jade then the people who have already farmed it will moan saying they want something. They are in a lose/lose scenario. I'll wait until they fix it later and come back to it and just be thankful they have.

• Like 1

I get this is annoying but can we all just take a deep breath and let the devs work. If we haven’t heard a thing back it means they are focused on fixing it. no need to get so heated. We’re Tenno. We take care of each other ❤️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crimsonchin30 said:

Can’t believe it’s been this long and still no word. This is actually insane. While everyone else gets to enjoy the update we got our hopes up for nothing

Yup typical DE. I thought I escaped this bullS#&$ when I moved my account from switch to Xbox but ig not

Just now, January000 said:

CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME KIND OF UPDATE ON THE PROGRESS OF THIS HOTFIX!!

It would be nice..issue aside not having any updates on the status of the resolution is the real let down. 

2 minutes ago, Dyniard said:

I get this is annoying but can we all just take a deep breath and let the devs work. If we haven’t heard a thing back it means they are focused on fixing it. no need to get so heated. We’re Tenno. We take care of each other ❤️ 

Come on. I mean come on. Go to the shops and be held back by someone while the things you want get sold out as you watch and tell me you have chill left. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Crimsonchin30 said:

Can’t believe it’s been this long and still no word. This is actually insane. While everyone else gets to enjoy the update we got our hopes up for nothing

My entire clan is talking and discussing how the quest was in our discord yet me and like 2 other clan members are the ONLY ones who cant even do it 

Edited by Toucan2889
  • Like 3

Great... So all the hype for this and cant play on launch day. So sad. I tough you test the game before launch to ensure it works in all platforms... It really hurts, cause I dont have much time to play and i have to eat all the spoilers from the ones who can play it... Even when I was ready on launch day ☹️

• Like 4