Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 минуту назад, Toucan2889 сказал:

I genuinely don't think it is but idk but fr at least let us know and ill go to my friends house and log into my acc on his PC and play this S#&$

Yeah, and then go on vacation until 2035

8 minutes ago, espwarb said:

I delete fuc off we teasing communauty for finaly bug for one plateforme and say wait 24h and no gift for excuse fck off

give DE like a bit of time dude it is NOT that serious....

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Ididntwanthisname a dit :

First of all how do you manage to mess up an update for a specific model of a console. 

Good question .And why so be long for fixed but buy on market its easy no bug

Just now, Crimsonchin30 said:

The fact they haven’t said anything make me think the screw up is major

Sure as hell seems like it, even if we have to wait 24 hours to play id at least like DE to say something like Jesus fckin christ

Just now, Crimsonchin30 said:

Yeah, I would hope for a little bit of communication since a portion of the community literally can not launch the game

1 minute ago, Toucan2889 said:

Sure as hell seems like it, even if we have to wait 24 hours to play id at least like DE to say something like Jesus fckin christ

11:50am ET:

We are prepping a Hotfix to resolve this issue - hang tight!

Edited 2 hours ago by [DE]Taylor
added console specific detail

1 minute ago, Crimsonchin30 said:

No, it means they are focused on getting it fixed. They told us they know about it and are working on it, that's all they can say, unless you (and everyone else here) wants a full breakdown of what line of code they are looking at each moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

11:50am ET:

We are prepping a Hotfix to resolve this issue - hang tight!

Edited 2 hours ago by [DE]Taylor
added console specific detail

that was over 2 hour ago, big man

Edited by January000

2 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Тэнно!

Команда активно расследует сообщения о сбоях в работе программы запуска на консолях Xbox Series S с выпуском Jade Shadows.

Действия, которые следует предпринять во время расследования:

• Жесткая перезагрузка
    • удерживайте кнопку питания, пока консоль не выключится — включите ее снова и перезагрузите Warframe из приложения «Мои игры и приложения».
  • Удалить сохраненные данные с вашей консоли (не влияет на вашу учетную запись)
    • Управление игрой и дополнениями > Сохраненные данные > Удалить все

Мы обновим эту тему, добавив дополнительную информацию, когда она у нас появится — спасибо!

11:50 по восточноевропейскому времени:

Мы готовим исправление для решения этой проблемы — держитесь!

Пологаеться ли компенсация ? 

1 minute ago, RaigaOlir said:

No, it means they are focused on getting it fixed. They told us they know about it and are working on it, that's all they can say, unless you (and everyone else here) wants a full breakdown of what line of code they are looking at each moment.

A message letting us know they are still working on it wouldn't go amiss

1 minute ago, January000 said:

that was over 2 hour ago, big man

And?

Again, you know they are working on it. Do you need to know what line of code they are looking at right now?

• Like 1

Just now, RaigaOlir said:

And?

Again, you know they are working on it. Do you need to know what line of code they are looking at right now?

No but radio silence ain't helping anything either

il y a 2 minutes, RaigaOlir a dit :

Non, cela signifie qu'ils se concentrent sur la réparation du problème. Ils nous ont dit qu'ils étaient au courant et qu'ils y travaillaient, c'est tout ce qu'ils peuvent dire, à moins que vous (et tout le monde ici) vouliez une description complète de la ligne de code qu'ils consultent à chaque instant 

Okey but why teasing for finality wee waiti g 24h for play and loose time ?? 

5 minutes ago, Toucan2889 said:

if you're in the discord server Juice is talking about it rn they're working on it

Только что, RaigaOlir сказал:

And?

I understand, but still this is unacceptable... There are testers with all kinds of platforms

One day when I have day off and time to play a bit, nepotism happens, it's one thing if game is transaction free and this things happens but it's totally different when money is involved, as I work and don't have time to sleep in the game, naturally I am PAYING for it therefore I do expect from creator's to actually TEST the updates before releasing it, you didn't have any problem adding WOKE content did you?