Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[FIXED] Sevagoth's new augment "Dark Propagation" prevent Lifted enemies to receive Sow

The augment allow Sevagoth to spread Sow (Sevagoth's 2) on enemies' death, as well as his Shadow to apply Sow to enemies when casting Death's Harvest (Shadow's 3).

But if you are Lifting the enemies beforehand, using Sevagoth's 2 or Shadow's 3 will NOT apply Sow and will NOT spread it on enemies' death.

On the other hand, Lifting enemies AFTER applying Sow (from any source) will not break the effect: enemies are still affected by it and will spread the effect en death.

tl;dr: the Lifted effect is preventing Sow to be applied on enemies.

Edited by Yulfan
Fixed
  • Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, RationEater a dit :

I also noticed this too even when not in Sevagoth's Shadow. If you lift an enemy and cast Sow, Sow won't apply to those enemies

Exact, i just tested it and it also happen to me. Will adjust the main post, thank ;)

• Yulfan changed the title to Sevagoth's new augment "Dark Propagation" prevent Lifted enemies to receive Sow

Despite Hotfix 36.0.1 stating "Fixed a script error in Sevagoth’s Sow ability.", Sow still can't be applied on any enemies under the Lifted effect.

• Yulfan changed the title to [FIXED] Sevagoth's new augment "Dark Propagation" prevent Lifted enemies to receive Sow