Well done on the alerts

Simple but decisive point of feedback: Excellent choice from DE to spread farming the materials out to alerts with different missions, rather than having to play only one mission over and over and over and over again. Please have this be the new default for future events. Well done.

• Like 24

Hear, hear!

Alerts are awesome, they are usually well worth the time and give a nice boost of Volatiles motes. I spam new mode, then I take a break by catching an alert from time to time.

Definitely a move in a good direction when it comes to usual repeatability of the current farm.

I'd buy a person who came up with this idea/concept a coffee and like, at least 5 cookies. 

• Like 7

Agreed, it's a nice touch. Not only does the added mission variety help with the grind, it also makes it "feel" more like an event: the alerts are all over the system, the Jade Eximus units are being rolled out everywhere.

It's a neat implementation and I also hope that this concept sticks around.

• Like 3

just gonna add to this and say: thank you for these alerts DE! they are a brilliant idea when it comes to toning down the event/operation repetition. the cadence feels really good. you can ride a few elevantors then do an entirely different mission for motes as well and it just gives you a nice boost of energy again to keep going doing elevator rides. Awesome idea!

I'd wish for something like this to be added to plague star ...

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime
  • Like 4

Same sentiment from me. I literally could not be happier with this event. Running the same 1 mission over and over again in Gargoyle's Cry made me want to cry. Getting to pick and choose what mission types to play for event currency means everything.

You can also jump in and play as Stalker to change things up a bit (works pretty flawlessly in my experience), overall this is probably the best event format DE has created to date.

I'm torn on the alerts. Off-handedly I don't see "function" in them given drop efficiency, better to grind out ascension in SP to get Jade and whatnot at the same time. I'm going to say the rewards are oddly balanced outwardly. I'm netting 100k credits in Ascension, but the nodes are about 10k each. Great for a capture or something, but the forced 5 minute missions don't really have that way to speed the grind. Ascension variably allows you affect the speed of the elevator, so there's some way to speed the mission up through engagement. (1 green diamond batteries is normal, 2 is speed it up.)

That said, options of variety for players is definitely appreciated. This will stop people from feeling too burnt out getting all the arcanes.

• Like 1

On 2024-06-18 at 9:19 PM, voidctrl said:

Simple but decisive point of feedback: Excellent choice from DE to spread farming the materials out to alerts with different missions, rather than having to play only one mission over and over and over and over again. Please have this be the new default for future events. Well done.

I second this, they are great and are a great use of the good ol' alert system.

• Like 1