Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

A few clarity tweaks to the new Jade Eximus

I would like to see 2 small tweaks

1. A bit of clarity when it comes to which jade eximus unit is targeting which player

2. I would like the effect of the jade light beam to be lowered slightly, as right now, if multiple jade eximi spawn, you basically experience epilepsy light.

• Like 1

the jade eximus is the single most annoying enemy thing, right up there with knockdowns, hooks and weapon disarms where you physically drop your weapon and have to go pick it back up

• Like 2

Since these plagues were introduced I haven't left the comfort of Ivara in SP.

I'm not stepping into the (blinding green) light until something is done about that :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WOLFtv said:

and they can spawn in any mission i think its one of the worse updates, hope its just for the event duration as they are broken auto lock/aim.

The new eximus enemies are going to still be here after the event. During the event, the event missions will only have the new eximus enemies in them. I hope they fix them because they are too op. They can kill you fast with the laser. You would have to be very lucky to not die from the laser. I switch to my drifter/operator for around 5 seconds then switch back to my Warframe so I don't die from the laser. Otherwise I would die from the laser because it kills you if you get touched by the laser.