Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's salute to the best stool ever —— Jade Light of the Eximus

15分钟前 , darklord122 说:

People will always be frustrated when a new problem shows itself that is mildly hard to deal with, In any game.

That does not necessarily mean the mechanic is wrong, As it will get easier to deal with overtime when you learn how to deal with it.

Rationalizing the problem is always a good trick, and that's how you avoid the key point.

First, I am not denying this mechanism, I just think the frequency of spawn and DMG is too high.

Second, what standard do you use to judge the value of the new mechanic? Is it your own experience or the discussion of the player community?

Finally, if you follow what you say, 24 hours overtime can always be solved because it will get easier to deal with overtime when you learn how to deal with it.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

For reference:

Known Issues (Either Investigating or Pending Hotfix):

• Jade Light does more damage than intended at higher levels

looks like they just hotfixed it to help with it but people are still saying its still too powerful.

2分钟前 , 0_The_F00l 说:

Yes , probably.

Fool ? Haha , Probably not, i do accept that the damage is much higher than what players have been used to in the past and should be checked once (specifically in SP) or curate the current event as there are too many jade eximus spawning which can make it tougher than intended. If you play the non event mode it is a bit more reasonable to complete.

There is literally a guy with a video showing how he completed the mission with dante. So yes , I suggest you check.

I checked it. Let me tell you something:

First, Qorvex helped his teammates resist the fire DOT.

Second, Saryn uses her skills to kill mobs on a large scale, which is why there are relatively few mobs in his videos.

Third, Dante always avoids mobs.

Lastly, I am NOT denying the mechanism. I have the same idea as you, that the damage of this light is too high, and the frequency of spawn is relatively high.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, End_nether said:

I checked it. Let me tell you something:

First, Qorvex helped his teammates resist the fire DOT.

Second, Saryn uses her skills to kill mobs on a large scale, which is why there are relatively few mobs in his videos.

Third, Dante always avoids mobs.

Lastly, I am NOT denying the mechanism. I have the same idea as you, that the damage of this light is too high, and the frequency of spawn is relatively high.

don't argue with trolls. devs already trying to hotfix nerf the light. players still saying its still too high even after though. so hopefully they nerf it more

• Like 3

3分钟前 , latetier 说:

looks like they just hotfixed it to help with it but people are still saying its still too powerful.

Thank your for your reference. Maybe the hotfix are pending.

2 minutes ago, latetier said:

I don't see anything in the latest hotfix that addresses it directly.  There's also this dev reply from a few minutes ago:

But one thing in the last hotfix suggests frames weren't getting their proper 50% DR on shields, so that will make things feel a little better in the meantime.  (For frames that have shields anyway.)

• Like 1

2分钟前 , Tiltskillet 说:

I don't see anything in the latest hotfix that addresses it directly.  There's also this dev reply from a few minutes ago:

But one thing in the last hotfix suggests frames weren't getting their proper 50% DR on shields, so that will make things feel a little better in the meantime.  (For frames that have shields anyway.)

Hope everything will be fine.😂

The Jade eximus is the worst new idea i have seen in the last six years since when i started. Overguard Eximus Enemies really annoyed me at first but it was okay. Jade Eximus Units are the most annoying new Addition i have ever seen in this game. No other Eximus is so much of a game Changer like the Jade ones. You try to defend something and 2 floors above is one eximus and you get hunted by this fu***** ability.  Even with less damage this is the most annoying thing they added. I really hope they Change this ability.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

just going by what people said in some threads. shrug

but at least we know its on the devs radar and its not some dumb "git guud nub" thing like so many trolls in this thread are trying to make it seem

1分钟前 , Grimlow 说:

The Jade eximus is the worst new idea i have seen in the last six years since when i started. Overguard Eximus Enemies really annoyed me at first but it was okay. Jade Eximus Units are the most annoying new Addition i have ever seen in this game. No other Eximus is so much of a game Changer like the Jade ones. You try to defend something and 2 floors above is one eximus and you get hunted by this fu***** ability.  Even with less damage this is the most annoying thing they added. I really hope they Change this ability.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you, after all, some players say: it's easy, just keep moving.🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, End_nether said:

I'm afraid I can't agree with you, after all, some players say: it's easy, just keep moving.🤣

The beam kills you in operator mode and to avoid it, you just run in a little circle, it sucks and is just an annoyance at this point.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb End_nether:

70 Percent of my Playtime atleast i watch something on Netflix even in Netracells or Deep Archimedea. I think its extrem that only one Eximus Unit completly makes it impossible to watch something while doing stuff and its just so ludicrous that people say "just keep moving" because of one new eximus unit....  Warframe for me is for the most part chilling and i hate to see it ruined by this.

• Like 1

刚才 , _Eclips3_ 说:

The beam kills you in operator mode and to avoid it, you just run in a little circle, it sucks and is just an annoyance at this point.

I saw my teammates are jumping and running to avoid the light, I laughed when I saw it because they look like clowns. Oh, I am a clown too!!!! Run!

• Like 2

vor 5 Minuten schrieb End_nether:

I really like that your Post brings more attention to it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, End_nether said:

Either way with it dealing more damage than intended, Many people here showed it was no problem. To be fair good on them for fixing it.

But still, Just skill issue really lmao

Even with a 50% damage reduction it will still deal aprox 560k damage if you keep standing still so keep at it

Players so desensitized to taking real damage its ridiculous. Over health can reach into the millions and a laser you can dodge and counter is the problem oh yeah.

Edited by darklord122

vor 12 Minuten schrieb darklord122:

Either way with it dealing more damage than intended, Many people here showed it was no problem. To be fair good on them for fixing it.

But still, Just skill issue really lmao

Even with a 50% damage reduction it will still deal aprox 560k damage if you keep standing still so keep at it

Players so desensitized to taking real damage its ridiculous. Over health can reach into the millions and a laser you can dodge and counter is the problem oh yeah.

Imagine one of the people who played for thousands of hours for who its a small annoying inconvenience. Now imagine you would just be in early to midgame and just get obliterated by it by the smallest touch and your weapons arent strong enough to kill an Eximus instantly. Do you think this is an overall positiv Thing to change? Calling it a Skill Issue is just elitist BS.

• Like 2

3小时前 , TARINunit9 说:

Dude I think you just suck at the game

Actually let me step back and contextualize that. There is an intended gameplay style that brings you success. And you're allowed to understand it and then criticize it for being bad. But all your repliesnso far imply you don't understand it and you just suck at the game

Yes, you are right. many players like me all suck at the game. YOU ARE BEST EVER, AREN'T YOU? YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WITH THIS GAME. I really want to ask you to be my teacher and teach me how to play this game. What an arrogant guy. I didn't even know Warframe was meant to be played only by people like you.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Grimlow said:

Imagine one of the people who played for thousands of hours for who its a small annoying inconvenience. Now imagine you would just be in early to midgame and just get obliterated by it by the smallest touch and your weapons arent strong enough to kill an Eximus instantly. Do you think this is an overall positiv Thing to change? Calling it a Skill Issue is just elitist BS.

I'm more talking on the basis of steel path here.

Now on normal they don't even put a dent on me and I can have the most basic build. If you can not Move then yes it is a skill issue.
If you cant shoot the laser, Then yes its a skill issue.
Cant kill the eximus instantly? You dont even need to do that, However if you reach this point you should be able to at the very least deal with it in a decent fashion. One does not need to instakill to counter this ability especially since the laser is on a cooldown for every eximus.

You can avoid the lasers entirely and not do a damn thing, A rhino can survive it no problem, Being invisible trivializes it. You can out heal it, You can overhealth it you can go fully invincible to deal with it. Several of them can just be dealt by going into operator form, Teleporting away or just being invisible.

All without 2000+ hour type builds. Its not that deep.

Edited by darklord122
  • Like 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb darklord122:

I'm more talking on the basis of steel path here.

Now on normal they don't even put a dent on me and I can have the most basic build. If you can not Move then yes it is a skill issue.
If you cant shoot the laser, Then yes its a skill issue.
Cant kill the eximus instantly? You dont even need to do that, However if you reach this point you should be able to at the very least deal with it in a decent fashion. One does not need to instakill to counter this ability especially since the laser is on a cooldown for every eximus.

You can avoid the lasers entirely and not do a damn thing, A rhino can survive it no problem, Being invisible trivializes it. You can out heal it, You can overhealth it you can go fully invincible to deal with it.

All without 2000+ hour type builds. Its not that deep.

I know what you mean i just think its too much just for one new eximus unit. Not one of the other types needs you to do as much as the Jade ones. In some Modes there is more than enough Chaos and effects on your screen and its in my opinion not good to add even more.

• Like 1

Darklord it's not about avoiding, it's about the fact that it completely destroys how lots of people play warframe. As a chill game. Keep your elitism to yourself lol.
Sometimes you just don't want to tryhard every single mission. Sometimes you just want to stand around afk and chill. And those Jade Eximus are the only unit in the entire game completely destroying exactly that. Imo if this becomes a staple Eximus mob in every mode, actually a reason for me to quit the game lol. Being forced into constantly moving is just annoying. Random survival where you just want to farm a bit of resources with a group, better keep moving clowns!
If I want to actively play there are other ways to do so for me, no need to force it upon someone.

Edited by LuxusImReisfeld
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, LuxusImReisfeld said:

Mate it's not about avoiding, it's about the fact that it completely destroys how lots of people play warframe. As a chill game. Keep your elitism to yourself lol.
Sometimes you just don't want to tryhard every single mission. Sometimes you just want to stand around afk and chill. And those Jade Eximus are the only unit in the entire game completely destroying exactly that. Imo if this becomes a staple Eximus mob in every mode, actually a reason for me to quit the game lol. Being forced into constantly moving is just annoying. Random survival where you just want to farm a bit of resources with a group, better keep moving clowns!
If I want to actively play there are other ways to do so for me, no need to force it upon someone.

I'm sorry but its a looter shooter primarily with horde's of enemies, If the devs add something that stops you from being afk than thats honestly just a you problem.

Cant afk every game. And you cant expect the devs to keep your specific playstyle in mind, if you have to change around how to play then that is how it is.

Edited by darklord122
  • Like 4

Gerade eben schrieb Grimlow:

I know what you mean i just think its too much just for one new eximus unit. Not one of the other types needs you to do as much as the Jade ones. In some Modes there is more than enough Chaos and effects on your screen and its in my opinion not good to add even more.

But i just played it for one Day, lets see what will happen in the next weeks with the Hotfixes.

I hope you have a nice evening and i will look at this subject again after more time has passed.

4 minutes ago, Grimlow said:

I feel like people are mainly complaining from the fact that's new, People are not used to a new way to play around them and honestly its a little dissapointing. We cant have the same eximus units added time and time again that just lets us be passive. Sometimes we have to actively engage with the gameplay and stay on our toes. We cant shake things up if we just repeat the same things over and over again.

I think people will honestly stop worrying so much when they realize the amount of stuff they can actually do against it.

• Like 2