Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Slash status doesn't ignore armor

Slash status seems to no longer ignore armor. This happens not only in the simulacrum but in missions as well. Procs from hunter munitions, on a Bramma, do minimal damage. It's even worse on the Glaive Prime.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Slash is working properly with my Nagantaka build, both in the Sim and in mission:  exactly 35% of the initial hit without elemental mods. 

31 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Slash is working properly with my Nagantaka build, both in the Sim and in mission:  exactly 35% of the initial hit without elemental mods. 

U sure it's slash and not viral cause they kinda are shaped the same if not then I'm wrong and I do apologize as too it could be the same for me

6 minutes ago, (NSW)DRAGOW999 said:

U sure it's slash and not viral cause they kinda are shaped the same if not then I'm wrong and I do apologize as too it could be the same for me

Yeah, there were no elemental mods on the weapon.  Same with a glaive prime test I did later.

I can't rule out any kind of bug with slash procs--I can only say they were working as expected during quick solo tests.

I just tested this with my glaive prime in the simulacrum and I can confirm something changed. Went from oneshotting an entire group of level 200+ with my build to barely dealing a 1/4th of their health. This needs to be fixed

Edited by EmyrM8
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, EmyrM8 said:

I just tested this with my glaive prime and I can confirm something changed. Went from oneshotting an entire group of level 200+ with my build to barely dealing a 1/4th of their health. This needs to be fixed

saw another discussion on this and someone from DE said they're looking into it, seems to be only applying to the simulacrum at the moment

I'm having the same problem, not only in the simulacrum but also in missions. It's really noticeable on any frame with slash-based abilities, slash procs only seem to be doing a 1/16 of health bar now. I hope DE fixes this soon

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, EmyrM8 said:

I just tested this with my glaive prime in the simulacrum and I can confirm something changed. Went from oneshotting an entire group of level 200+ with my build to barely dealing a 1/4th of their health. This needs to be fixed

In my case , I went from dealing 400k slash damage per tick, to 40k to 100k, against Corrupted heavy Gunners.

Edited by Yperkeimenos
  • Like 1