Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Update 12 Anticipation Megathread

Luminide

A fix to the first mastery test (not the one in the tutorial). Corpus are wicked hard, and it seems unfair that you can do the workaround with the first puzzle test by buying cipher keys but can't have a similar workaround (I don't know, some Munchkin meat shields?) for beating the Corpus. I got the Grineer the first time, and there's no comparison.

But yes, Melee 2.0 (holding off on my dual zoren and scindo) and maybe a DRAMATIC THROUGHLINE. Since Zork 1 I've been an adventure gamer and have enjoyed Bioware, etc, offerings where combat is turn-based (KOTOR, eg), and I would guess I'm not the only adventure gamer who wanted to give a shooter like this a try (having a clan, building your own frames and weapons, lovely graphics and appeal to gamers like me. But if DE wants to woo a few more gamers like me into the fold (I don't know, maybe they don't), they need to fix a few things---maybe scale the combat tests, have a plot line, maybe even a henchie or two. I guess with melee combat, at least it could be worse, as anyone who's played The Longest Journey 2 (Dreamfall) can attest!

Back to the update, I would be considerably more excited if I knew the upcoming content more concretely.  What I figure is a couple frames (one is a prime of one of the older frames in the game) a few weapons (and what defines "few" in this instance I don't know) the Forest tileset (with more tiles than were in the Cicero Toxin event) and the revamped Vay Hek fight are all that is either guaranteed or highly likely to be in U12. 

Edited by Irorone

Excited for the next update?

Well given your starter post i say nein, no, het, nei, negative, not at all.

I really don't see much improvement comming with it.

Also, i can allready see the new Jungleset getting swarmed over by Corpus invasions at random and if DE accidently slips a Potato as reward in there half of Earth's maps will be Corpus controlled meaning less chance to encounter the Grineer jungle units.