Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change my country of residence

VertuoZzz

Question

Good afternoon Help is needed, I live in Russia, my account was registered in Russia. I am a citizen of Kazakhstan. If I move to Kazakhstan, will I be able to start purchasing in-game currency? And how can I then confirm that it was really me and not someone else? At the same time, my family is in Russia and perhaps I will log in with an IP from Kazakhstan and sometimes from Russia due to frequent business trips

7 answers to this question

36 минут назад, VertuoZzz сказал:

Good afternoon Help is needed, I live in Russia, my account was registered in Russia. I am a citizen of Kazakhstan. If I move to Kazakhstan, will I be able to start purchasing in-game currency? And how can I then confirm that it was really me and not someone else? At the same time, my family is in Russia and perhaps I will log in with an IP from Kazakhstan and sometimes from Russia due to frequent business trips

You need to contact the support. Links to the support are available above and below the forum page.

Nope, Russia are unable to make any purchasing cuz of the crimes going on over there, sorry mate

1 hour ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

You need to contact the support. Links to the support are available above and below the forum page.

They'll just tell him he can't

14 минут назад, Circle_of_Psi сказал:

Nope, Russia are unable to make any purchasing cuz of the crimes going on over there, sorry mate

If you have an issue with certain nations then you should look for another place to discuss it. This is a game forum, not a place to talk about global politics.

They'll just tell him he can't

Restrictions on platinum purchase don't affect ability to change an account region. Only a ban can prevent an account region from being changed. If their account isn't banned and they provide legit evidences of moving to a different region then DE will change their account region without a problem.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

20 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

If you have an issue with certain nations then you should look for another place to discuss it. This is a game forum, not a place to talk about global politics.

Oh no, I know that, just telling OP why they can't make any, encase they didn't know before and the fact they are staying, still won't fix anything.

20 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Restrictions on platinum purchase don't affect ability to change an account region. Only a ban can prevent an account region from being changed. If their account isn't banned and they provide legit evidences of moving to a different region then DE will change their account region without a problem.

Maybe, but I don't think it'll work, since he is only changing region not the country of residence and since OP did say he might go back over there, he'll once more lose access to buy anything, in fact, they might ban him due to IP changes, heard that can happen to folks

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

Maybe, but I don't think it'll work, since he is only changing region not the country of residence and since OP did say he might go back over there, he'll once more lose access to buy anything, in fact, they might ban him due to IP changes, heard that can happen to folks

Maybe Google translator didn't translate it correctly. I don’t change the region, I change the country, I have two citizenships, the second citizenship of the country is not subject to sanctions and I often find myself and live there. Do you think DE will be able to understand and provide the opportunity to buy goods in the store?

5 минут назад, VertuoZzz сказал:

Maybe Google translator didn't translate it correctly. I don’t change the region, I change the country, I have two citizenships, the second citizenship of the country is not subject to sanctions and I often find myself and live there. Do you think DE will be able to understand and provide the opportunity to buy goods in the store?

It doesn't matter what citizenship you have, only your geographical location matters. You can be a citizen of Zimbabwe or any other county, but for as long as you live in Russia region you fall under restrictions. Vise versa, you can remain citizen of Russia, but by moving to another region and providing evidences of it to DE they'll happily change your account region and remove the restrictions.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

2 hours ago, VertuoZzz said:

Yeah, that's why you don't use Google Translate xD

But as Telsa said, doesn't matter what citizenship you have, as long as you live in the Russian region you fall under restrictions and face the rightfully so sanctions I'm afraid, however, if you do move entirely to another country (the US for example) then maybe you'll be able to buy goods from the store.

Also, IIRC if you move back to Russia and try to connect there again, your account may be banned since it could be flagged as you invading the sanctions (think of it as a ban invade) and I won't be surprised if DE would do such a thing, since they -really- don't like such.

All in all, there is no other way around it I don't think, unless you commit to having a full permit to live in another state forever.

2 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

DE they'll happily change your account region and remove the restrictions.

I honestly can't see DE "happily" changing and removing the restrictions, to put this as politely as I can, he still has Russian citizenship and if he moves back to visit or so and then decides to play WF, DE could flag it, as I said.

I just don't think there's a way around it but I could be wrong

Edited by Circle_of_Psi