Hate skin doesn't work with the incarnon

• Quest changed the title to Hate skin doesn't work with the incarnon

I came onto the warframe forum today for this very reason.

It is a crying shame that the new hate skin does not work with the hate incarnon, given how there is a lot of precedent for weapon-speific skins working with the incarnon form of the weapon. I would very much love for them to change this, but I worry this will be an afterthought.

It would theme so well...

Edited by WisdomOfTheWoods
  • Like 5

That moment when you grind for 2 hours to get a skin you will probably never see, because 90% of the time you will be in incarnon form. Pointless grind, they should at least add option to disable incarnon form skin, like with weapon holster, so you could opt out of these visual changes and keep the skin you got (or paid for, because none of skins works, paid or free).

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DJ_DAMI said:

they should at least add option to disable incarnon form skin

Honestly... That would be a good idea. At this point I would rather have the option to not see the tendrils at all. The skins that do work with incarnon are in the vast minority, and the ones that did were specific to a single weapon, which is why I was a little miffed when that precedent wasn't followed.

Might as well have an option to hide the alien goo (at least for adapter weapons). It would make so much more sense.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DJ_DAMI said:

That moment when you grind for 2 hours to get a skin you will probably never see, because 90% of the time you will be in incarnon form. Pointless grind, they should at least add option to disable incarnon form skin, like with weapon holster, so you could opt out of these visual changes and keep the skin you got (or paid for, because none of skins works, paid or free).

Technically, the skin is universal (which really feels wierd imo) so this doesn't apply when using it on any scythe that doesn't have an incarnon mode

But, it's a Hate skin, This is probably the first instance ever of DE making a weapon-specific skin universal. Most people got it expecting to use it with Hate. And I guarantee they did that because they were too lazy to fix the incarnon skin issue that they should really be fixing.

Even a lot of just texture-swap skins don't work in incarnon which is incredibly stupid.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PollexMessier said:

This is probably the first instance ever of DE making a weapon-specific skin universal.

Wow, I did not know that. Granted, there are not a lot of scythes in the game, and none nearly as popular as the hate.

• Like 1

That would actually be nice if you didn't have to use the incarnon cake icers skins.  While they are at it, making the aiming reticule optional would be great too since its terrible unless I'm shooting horseshoes.  Just add a meter underneath whatever reticule you choose and the more subtle the better.