The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Melee Animations Stop working.

Gilipheoun

Same here, I've been mostly on the Deimos open world and almost every time I can't see any melee animations. No issues with the primary and secondaries, just melee.

• Like 3

I've been having the same problem too, no attack animation but hits still landing. It very frequently happens in the open worlds like Deimos and Plains of Eidolon, and almost every time in Zariman bounties. It also seems to really only be happening with my Guandao Prime.

I can kind of tell it's going to be one of "those" missions when I load in and my Warframe starts out "unarmed" and I have to switch weapons to get my primary in my hand. Dying and reviving doesn't fix it either.

• Like 3

Happens to me as well sometimes this problem is annoying to deal with,having no attack animation from this issue in orb valis, plains, deimos, and zariman. I hope They find out what causing this issue.

Edited by Acedhacker24
  • Like 4

Hey there, I feel like the problem might be the elementalist mod.

I just had a mission on the Zaramin with Dante's animation broke and I had Pistol elementalist on my Laetum. I've also had animation breaks with one or more elementalist mods on my weapons and no animation breaks when I dont have any of the elementalist mods on. Given how random it is, I dont know if its a specific status damage its trying to apply or its fighting with stance mods or some other mod. Ive haved it happen with kit guns, Xoris, Innodem, Leatum, Phenmor, on a Zaw, and everytime its one or more elementalist mod

• Like 3

Il y a 15 heures, Alriandi a dit :

Hey there, I feel like the problem might be the elementalist mod.

I just had a mission on the Zaramin with Dante's animation broke and I had Pistol elementalist on my Laetum. I've also had animation breaks with one or more elementalist mods on my weapons and no animation breaks when I dont have any of the elementalist mods on. Given how random it is, I dont know if its a specific status damage its trying to apply or its fighting with stance mods or some other mod. Ive haved it happen with kit guns, Xoris, Innodem, Leatum, Phenmor, on a Zaw, and everytime its one or more elementalist mod

I don't have any elementalist mod on my melee. The mod isn't the problem

• Like 5

One time something bugged out in duviri and my Mesa was able to perform instant slams. It was very funny to spam it as it looked like she was just stomping grineer with the immense force of her high heels crushing the earth and skulls beneath :)

Here's the vid https://streamable.com/12kzef

Edited by PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Bug is still happening. Most often in open world but sometimes in missions too. Don't know a fix yet, but to either die or restart the game. 

FIX: Do a lot of FAST jumping attacks right on the ground below you. That fixes it.

Edited by Kartell.
  • Like 1

Yeah I'm playing primarily on console and it happens to me specifically upon entering a free roam environment for the second time after loading into the sever.

(Going into free roam map, going back to the hub and then re-entering the free roam)

I find that there isn't any way to fix it per say. But after some time the animations Do come back. Usually within 20-30 minutes of playtime inside the free roam. 

I've noticed that it's not just the melee that messes up too. Primary and secondary weapons if they are a gun. Their reload animations are kinda clunky. And your character also walks around clunky with it. If your aiming down sights with your primary (which for me is a shotgun) the warframe sorta just holds it up like a stick?

As amusing as it can be to watch your warframe eviscerate enemy's with their cold hard stare, hope DE finds a fix to this soon. 🙏

This is happening to me as well, except its not just melee animations, its also gun firing animations (like shooting where i'm aiming but my frame is always pointing at where it is walking to) and this is not just open worlds, its pretty much every bounty-related mission like the zariman or the sanctum. It can happen from the beginning of the mission till the end; start happening at some random moment of the mission, and also fix itself at a random point... I really have no idea of what is causing this to happen, but it certainly have to do with bounty-related content, at least for me. Here is a demonstration of the gun bugged

imagem-2024-09-28-031336195.png

• Like 1