Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Light's Judgement feels clunky to use when Glory on High is active

Idk if anyone else noticed this, but Light's Judgement (Jade's first ability) feels super clunky  to use when Glory on High (Her fourth) is active.

When using it on foot you can spam them as you'd expect to be able to, usually you can just spam warframe abilities like that, when the cast time ends you just throw out another one right away.But when Glory on High is active Jade takes FOREVER to be able to cast another one, like she's locked out of casting Light's Judgement for a bit before you can throw it, even when the animation has ended.

This really sucks, because Light's Judgement sometimes needs to be casted quickly to cover a big area and to apply marks, specially in coop where you have to race against your teammates to apply your marks to keep Synphony of Mercy running, and I just feel like I can't do that effectively when in her ult state. The optimal strat shouldn't be 'Hop out of ult for a bit' to cast them every time we change rooms.

Please fix the cast issue!

• Like 2

I think that its because you need to wait until the ability touches the ground and activates before you are able to cast another one.
Since the ability has travel time (and isnt very fast) when you are flying and far away from the ground, this delay is very noticeable and annoying.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

I think that its because you need to wait until the ability touches the ground and activates before you are able to cast another one.
Since the ability has travel time (and isnt very fast) when you are flying and far away from the ground, this delay is very noticeable and annoying.

No, it's not that- I'm testing it in game right now and tried flying closer to the ground and the delay is the same. And the opposite is also true, if I throw them really far while on foot I can still spam just fine.

Edited by TheAcidrop
Clarification
  • Like 2

hace 31 minutos, TheAcidrop dijo:

No, it's not that- I'm testing it in game right now and tried flying closer to the ground and the delay is the same. And the opposite is also true, if I throw them really far while on foot I can still spam just fine.

Then surely its bugged D: Lets pray to not be intentional...

• Like 1

Yea I noticed this very quickly after using Jade for the first time. For some reason, her 4 makes her 1's casting speed much slower whereas when I'm on the ground I can spam it very quickly. I really hope this is a bug and not intended cus that would make no sense.

Edited by iiReapzx
  • Like 2