Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Auto-Semi Toggle Needs Refinement

I appreciate more accessibility options, and for the most part this option is fantastic. Burst weapons feel like Battacor with auto-burst, single target "spammy" weapons feel more fluid, and generally this is a nice addition. However, I noticed on Primary Tombfinger that this setting can be slightly annoying as you're very likely to fire non-charged ammunition every time you release the fire button given the weapon can fire partially charged shots. I'm sure there are other weapons with similar problems when using this setting.

It'd be really nice to have a bit more refinement to this setting to only apply to certain fire modes (Burst, Semi, Charge, etc.)

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

I'd be in favour for more customization, currently I cannot use the setting with certain charged weapons (Epitaph) - I'd like to choose whether holding the button will fire uncharged or charged shots (or not fire at all, as it does now).

Also, it doesn't quite work as fluently with secondary fire modes as I'd like: You can switch weapons while holding the fire button, and you will keep firing (with the other weapon) - this does not work in my testing with the secondary fire button.

• Like 2